summer projects

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haa! no, the sled was great! Until the motor went, and basically, i don't want to pay ~$3000 to fix it when the sled is only worth $5800? Pretty sure i can get more than $3000 parting it out.

currently, I'm trying to sell it as a whole to someone who wants to put their own motor in, then we're both happy.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Gonna Drop and roll and put a 159"! It needs new rings so maybe pistons as well. oh and some black side panels cause I'm tired of cleaning the yellow ones.
The trick to keeping yellow clean is to spray tire shine on the clean yellow panels after this even tree sap is easy to remove. Stay Yellow don't go to the dark side. Yes this works for black panels and it gives them a bit of a shine once you try this you will doo it forever.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haa! no, the sled was great! Until the motor went, and basically, i don't want to pay ~$3000 to fix it when the sled is only worth $5800? Pretty sure i can get more than $3000 parting it out.

currently, I'm trying to sell it as a whole to someone who wants to put their own motor in, then we're both happy.

I sent ya a P.M.
give me some details and maybe we can work it out!!!!

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trick to keeping yellow clean is to spray tire shine on the clean yellow panels after this even tree sap is easy to remove. Stay Yellow don't go to the dark side. Yes this works for black panels and it gives them a bit of a shine once you try this you will doo it forever.

Thanks for the tip,:specool: I'll have to try that

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I heard a guy bought an 800 short block from the Edson Doo dealer for $1800. Not sure if it's a true story or not but probably worth a phone call.:twocents:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$1800 sounds like a good price. I think a short block from BRP is around $2200.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
My summer project will be the 162 Turbo Nytro I will be building,
CR 162 Tunnel, M10 Suspension, Camo Extreme 162 x 16 x 2.5 track, Powderlight stage 2 turbo. Im just waiting for the tunnel and Im going to get started. Have the rest of the parts now. This will take most of the summer to complete.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My summer project will be the 162 Turbo Nytro I will be building,
CR 162 Tunnel, M10 Suspension, Camo Extreme 162 x 16 x 2.5 track, Powderlight stage 2 turbo. Im just waiting for the tunnel and Im going to get started. Have the rest of the parts now. This will take most of the summer to complete.

Your Summer project sounds like a lot more fun than mine:(
I need a new project now, give me a few days....

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my summer project after buying a new boat, and with a few sleds in the garage already,is to convince my lovely lady that i need another summit, like a ummm, brand new one , so i .....um....i just want one. i might end up dead as i haven;t poped the question yet, but isin't a slightly mangled 04 summit better then a ring??? i would let her ride it. maybe i would get some seat time on the 900 fusion!! i have all the parts, i'd put it all back together and make her puurdy again. think it;ll work??

i think i'll have other projects, like new flower gardens etc etc

steve8

Reaction score
Working On Putting An 06 Rev Together. Just Got My Drop And Roll Done And Starting To Build Everything Else. Gonna Have A Fabcraft Front And Rear With Floats, 162 Extreme And A Couple Of Other Things. Will Post Some Pics When I Get Futher Along. Already Want The Snow To Start Flying.

steve8

Reaction score
Ya I Did The Kit Myself. Wasnt Too Bad To Do. Couple Of Nights In The Garage After Work. If I Was To Do It Again I Would Change A Couple Of Things Though. Looks Like It Sould Work Pretty Good Though. Gonna Have A Ton Of Room. I Would Post Some Pics But I Forgot My Photobucket Password And Now I Tried To Login Too Many Times And They Wont Let Me. How Else Do Poeple Put Pics On Here??? Will Put Some Up Tomorrow Though Prob. If You Have Any Questions, Feel Free To Ask. Steve

steve8

Reaction score
HERES SOME PICS OF THE DROP AND ROLL. I ALSO HAVE SOME PICS OF A TUNNEL MOD THAT I DID.

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I fixed my bent tunnel last week.

Now I have to fix.
1. Bent front subframe.
2. Install the 10.4 gallon tank from Trailtech.
3. Install Rear suspension.
4. Install newly ported wastegate turbo and custom turbo exhaust.
5. Install Rapid Bike 3 instead of MCX EFI controller.(Still talking to Dave)
6. Take to the Dyno for tuning at Neil's.
7. Put on Powdercoated A-arms
8. Install Ohlins piggyback shocks.
9. Waiting for hood from the Air Brusher.
10. Fix every thing else I bent.

Busy summer.

Top Bottom