Suds Nite

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey TG when and where is the next suds nite, deano missed the last couple and is starting to get VERY THIRSTY:D:party:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Deano, I'll have a date by the end of the week.

and it'll be out in "The Park" as the last one was on the west end.

Probably the 2nd week of June.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Ever thought of doing one in a central location like say leduc. Just a thought, the flight deck or cosmos or bp's would be more than happy to have us.May even draw a more southern crowd to the event

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hasn't come up yet, but in the future is a possibility. We'll have to see what interest comes about.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought, its a bit closer for the red deer and sylvan lake area crowd. I know there are some members here from the ponoka area aswell. And its about the same distance for peeps in the east and west end of the city

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I will give it some thought, and lets see what others have to say Deano, its definitely a possiblity

Qub3d

Reaction score
:party:

Make it Red Deer! lol. Depending on what night it is, I may make a trip out to Leduc to hang out and meet some of you. By the looks of things the next one for Calgary is a couple of months away and it'll almost be sled season again :D:D. Unless there is a Calgary one in the works - I get every other Friday off so if it's a Thursday I should be able to make it up there. :sadbanana:

gusto

Reaction score
What about Kelowna or ,Trout Lake september long weekend ride ,then suds .. :shots:

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about waskatenau or smokey lake ?? Smoking Joes is a nice place I was at one of the earlier ones about a year ago

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, we will do somethn' about that this sumer...after I get back from Italy or you can check with Ric and find out when he's there to host you.

you sure you trust ric and I with your lake lot?

that could be dangerous buddy!

GOAL FOR TG, SLED THIS WINTER

Top Bottom