Suddern death

Valdi Alla

Reaction score
Can any of you guys help me please. I was driving my Renegade 800, 2007 and then it suddenly stopped and would not start. There was no light on the display, no headlights, no starting, only the hasard was working. The fuses is allright, the battery is fully charged.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Double check the connection to your battery as well since they rattle loose sometimes..

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddies 06 outlander had wires break just behind the fuse box. they ddint look broken when looking under vehicle coz plastic hadnt broken all the way thru. but he had 3 or 4 wires fail on a rally. the fuse box seemed to be the same stupid design as on my sled.
go and pull on every wire in behind it. it took a tech to fix it.

wot u discribed sounds exactly wot we were faced with. when I got a couple of broken wires to touch relays would click but we had missed another broken wire.
it stopped in the middle of the swamp

Valdi Alla

Reaction score
Hi guys, it was one of the "back fuses" near the battery. I had been driving in water and that was to much for the fuse. Now working fine and I have sprayed some silicone to protect sockets and vire connections

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dielectric grease works really well too, and if you guys didn't know Europe can drive their quads as a licensed vehicle hence the hazard lights and signal lights. Yeah that back fuse gets you every time. Always carry a spare or two. Glad you found the problem

Top Bottom