Street legals Oct.4

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Nope, not pissy........ Just a little cold.... Cleaned out trailer, and parked it and washed it and truck and 2 sleds... Left yours inside and put 670 in there too... Drizzled all friggin' nite, yuk! That wheat and dirt dust kinda sticks to everything!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, it was really dusty yesterday...well until the end when it started to rain. I will try and get my sled out soon.
Nope, not pissy........ Just a little cold.... Cleaned out trailer, and parked it and washed it and truck and 2 sleds... Left yours inside and put 670 in there too... Drizzled all friggin' nite, yuk! That wheat and dirt dust kinda sticks to everything!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
yep, it was really dusty yesterday...well until the end when it started to rain. I will try and get my sled out soon.

its kinda warm and kozy, all snuggled up to the 670.... It's fine in there, won't be lookin' at them for about a month now, i guess, other than putting the 800 and 1000 back together.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was a whole diesel bracket class. the track is going to continue it next year.

Top Bottom