Street Legals, Friday, 26th.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a great night for racing, beat a pontiac G8 and got whooped by an older Camero. Last race I went head to head all the way till the end with an newer Charger Superbee SRT-8, he won the race but my time was faster than his:confused:. Gotta say I wasn't to impressed with the 425 horse hemis as I pulled the same times as a new challenger SRT-8 and the chargers and I am running 125 horse less. Saw a bunch of diesels there, man are some of them fast. saw a few into the 10's and low 11's, hate to see them on the streets, wouldn't be able to leave the stoplight through the cloud of black smoke.:ramsfan_small:

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you were to see the 10 and 11 second diesels cause there weren't any in Edmonton, unless it happened after 10pm. there was one low 11 second capable truck that ran a 22 sec pass with problems. very hard to hook last night. horrible 60ft times. I made 8 passes all were 12.1-12.2 except one 12.4. spinning in 4wd to about 200 ft.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you were to see the 10 and 11 second diesels cause there weren't any in Edmonton, unless it happened after 10pm. there was one low 11 second capable truck that ran a 22 sec pass with problems. very hard to hook last night. horrible 60ft times. I made 8 passes all were 12.1-12.2 except one 12.4. spinning in 4wd to about 200 ft.

Maybe it was the wrong race I saw, but I thought I saw one running in the low 11's. Lot of black smoke if it wasn't a truck. One guy behind me was talking about one running in the 10's but I never saw it.

Which truck was yours?

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had 2 there. dark green crewcab GMC with a single stack, and a lifted crewcab GMC grey with silver flames.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
how did summitric do in the races?

bite me!!! i was stuck with 6 teenagers taking them to the "corn maze" out near devon.... Then had to chaperone the party at my house with kids gettin' a little too carried away, I got to bed at 4:30am.... I will run next year, with a little tuning on the little cummins, yet...... Ya wanna run next year, bugs??

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Attachments

• HonestJohns.jpg
    HonestJohns.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom