Street Legals, Friday, 26th.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few of us are heading up to make a few passes. I don't have a car any more but I'm going to make a pass in the wife's Chrysler 300. Any one want to veture a guess as to what it's going to run? Winner gets a............................. pat on the back, lol.
The car is an 05 300-C, 5.7, AWD, bone stock. My guess is 14.90 at 86mph. Anyone else?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'd run my little fargo 1ton against you.... My edge chip says 14.5 seconds in 1/4 mile, but can't keep tires from braking free, and speedo reading 5% higher with bigger tires, so time might even be better?????? Still needs more tuning.............

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sounds like more of a "I won't be running against you" ....put your money where your mouth is and race Friday night.
It's sort of like high marking, saying you can and actually doing it are two different things....lol....

I'd run my little fargo 1ton against you.... My edge chip says 14.5 seconds in 1/4 mile, but can't keep tires from braking free, and speedo reading 5% higher with bigger tires, so time might even be better?????? Still needs more tuning.............

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 145

duner

Reaction score
The 2 wheel drives should run well into the 14's even low 14's at 90 plus, but the AWD's are 4300lbs so I'm thinking your pretty close. It's supposed to be cool on friday so I'm going to say,
14.6 @ 89mph. Let us know how it runs.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Run it in 4x4

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Veryyyyy Cuteeeee Ron....but I never challenged Ric, he challenged the 300M and then in the same breath sort of backed out...I know his double stacked chips and larged exhaust will pull away from my Chev...but will it beat the 300?

So it's summitric your speaking to...not me....lol....

Ric, you racing this weekend...standing up to your comments before....you always brag that your truck beats everything you race...Now Prove It on the track this weekend?

Come on Ric, I'll drop my plans if your racing on the weekend, let see what it can do with the chips. SBR vrs SR ??

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Ric wants to race his Goat i'll line up with either of the trucks i'm bringing.:p

they are both GM products.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2 wheel drives should run well into the 14's even low 14's at 90 plus, but the AWD's are 4300lbs so I'm thinking your pretty close. It's supposed to be cool on friday so I'm going to say,
14.6 @ 89mph. Let us know how it runs.

I hope your right but I'll be surprized. Hey 889, what does your other truck run?{I see the one runs 11.90's}
Any one else care to veture a guess as to what the 300 is going to run?

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope your right but I'll be surprized. Hey 889, what does your other truck run?{I see the one runs 11.90's}
Any one else care to veture a guess as to what the 300 is going to run?

My buddies truck should be faster than mine, It ran a 12.0@118 on 37 in. tires at the blackout, we have made some changes since then. but what it should run and what it does run are two different things.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be there with my with civic hatch with big slicks sticking out on the front. Hoping to run an 11.6x but not sure if that will happen. Havent had the seat time this year to really get my launches down.

Come say hello if you see me.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what time racing is, I might try and make it out. Curious to see what my car might run.
Also might be a good challenge against the 300.:d

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gates open at 5 and racing starts at 6. I think tech goes untill 8:30 or 9. I don't think my 300 will run with a Mustang but it would be fun to try. A RWD might be able to give you run but not my heavy pig of a 4X4, lol. Here's a couple of pic's of it, if you see it stop and say hi. My buddy will be running a white 65 Chevelle.

Attachments

• 100_0800 (Small).jpg
    100_0800 (Small).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_0799 (Small).jpg
    100_0799 (Small).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 24

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is a dark grey 06 Mustang with an OAC sticker in the back window, I will keep an eye out for ya. Would post a pic but don't have any here at work.

Top Bottom