Street Legals, Friday, 26th.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang, this thread went down the crapper;). Anyone going this weekend? they are running all day sat./sun. Come on out Ric.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang, this thread went down the crapper;). Anyone going this weekend? they are running all day sat./sun. Come on out Ric.

I saw you run a really low 12..................12.20 I think with the single stack truck, I thought I saw the one with the silver flames on a tow truck when we were leaving?

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw you run a really low 12..................12.20 I think with the single stack truck, I thought I saw the one with the silver flames on a tow truck when we were leaving?

12.14 was my best. silver truck left on a tow truck as a precaution. It lost oil pressure for a split second.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What did you end up running in the 300? I got to race a new charger superbee with the 6.1 hemi but never got a chance at any of the 300's there.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA, WHAT DID EVERYONE RUN.... THE MUSTANG, THE SUPERBEE, THE 300'S???:confused:

My best run of the night was against the superbee, I ran a 13.97@101.91mph
The superbee beat me but ran a slower time(still not sure how that worked) He ran a 14.045 at 102.26. I was a car length ahead of him until the end and he pulled past me at the line:beep:. I was still impressed as I didn't think a stock mustang would run under 14sec. especially with my extra weight in the car.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
my best run of the night was against the superbee, i ran a 13.97@101.91mph
the superbee beat me but ran a slower time(still not sure how that worked) he ran a 14.045 at 102.26. I was a car length ahead of him until the end and he pulled past me at the line:beep:. I was still impressed as i didn't think a stock mustang would run under 14sec. Especially with my extra weight in the car.

that means you had a bad reaction time(he "tree'd" you) compared to his.... Mustang did good breaking the 14 sec. Barrier.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a new Challenger there that ran 12.9 at 105, I was impressed. Hey 4X, that is really fast I didn't think the stock Mustangs were that fast either. What year is yours? My 300 ran really crappy. I have a predator to make adjustments in the computer and I had leaned it down too far on the bottem end. It didn't start to pull untill about the 300' mark. It went 15.20 at 93mph. The mph is better than I thought. The car is heavy, almost 4500lbs with me in it, {I'm a fat guy}lol. After the first run and when I felt it lay over down, low I wanted to give it more fuel with the predator but the wife had taken it out of the trunk earlier in the day. The 60' times were brutal...........2.54, lol. I'd like to supercharge it someday. How much hp is the Mustang supposed to have?

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a new Challenger there that ran 12.9 at 105, I was impressed. Hey 4X, that is really fast I didn't think the stock Mustangs were that fast either. What year is yours? My 300 ran really crappy. I have a predator to make adjustments in the computer and I had leaned it down too far on the bottem end. It didn't start to pull untill about the 300' mark. It went 15.20 at 93mph. The mph is better than I thought. The car is heavy, almost 4500lbs with me in it, {I'm a fat guy}lol. After the first run and when I felt lay over out down low I wanted to give it more fuel with the predator but the wife had taken it out of the trunk earlier in the day. The 60' times were brutal...........2.54, lol. I'd like to supercharge it someday. How much hp is the Mustang supposed to have?

I was talking to a guy there with a new silver challenger(stock) as well and he said his best run was 13.95 but he may have done better later in the evening. Curb weight on my '06 Mustang is 3488lbs + over 300lbs of me(I am just a skinny fellow as well:d) and all the junk I had stuffed in my compartments, it really surprised me how fast it would run as well. I was hoping to run around 14.5 and did my first run with a .910 reaction time(pretty good hey:loser:) My 60' times were reasonable at 2.05 for a stock car and with the 5 speed it was pulling hard all the way from launch and I was topping out in third gear just as I was crossing the line. Next year hopefully I can afford to boost it as I would like to supercharge it as well and should make for some interesting times if traction was good.

Top Bottom