Strathcona Ditch Bangers!!

Toro

Reaction score
One way around county enforcement is to ride when the fun police are asleep: running down #14 this morning at 4am is a pair of sleds beating up the ditches.
I'm sure that crusty old bylaw guy is busy dreaming about the latest stun gun techniques and fancy new ticket books at that hour!!
Ride hard guys/gals snow always looks better with sled tracks on it!!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
One way around county enforcement is to ride when the fun police are asleep: running down #14 this morning at 4am is a pair of sleds beating up the ditches.
I'm sure that crusty old bylaw guy is busy dreaming about the latest stun gun techniques and fancy new ticket books at that hour!!
Ride hard guys/gals snow always looks better with sled tracks on it!!

it was 3:30...

Reactions: LDK

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just giving more Ammunition to the to the sled haters you Dummkopfes !(who ever they are ) Im sure all the people woke up by the 3:30 ditch bangers will be calling their favorite constable and asking what hes doing to keep the neighbor hood quiet for their beauty sleep .

Toro

Reaction score
Just giving more Ammunition to the to the sled haters you Dummkopfes !(who ever they are ) Im sure all the people woke up by the 3:30 ditch bangers will be calling their favorite constable and asking what hes doing to keep the neighbor hood quiet for their beauty sleep .
Isn't going to make any difference the county will never change, my 80 runs along part of that ditch and I say "giver" because it isn't nearly as noisy as those Dodge Cummins A holes that run straight pipes or those ***ucking highway cruiser bikes with their straight pipes. We can hear some of those arses from Tofield at 3 in the morning. Couple of sleds zipping by is no big deal trust me!

Toro

Reaction score
Wanna get into the noise debate: sleds even with lightweight cans have got nothing for noise compared to A holes running straight pipes on their pickup trucks and PC of **hit highway bikes with their "factory" exhaust, they come by here all summer long at 120km and 120db. Sleds are just easy pickins!! The real problem lies elsewhere.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the real problem Is with our idiot political pr_cks that run this place. these fawkers lie more then Redford. I even sent the mayor a nasty email to her last year expressing my thoughts and concerns. she actually phoned me so then I had the chance to tell her directly over the phone. it still never accomplished anything but I felt happy.
the amount of lies from her was unreal.

daddys girl

Reaction score
SO why not get together come election time and just take over the council.its legal to it and not that hard concidering not many vote for county elections.Any body want to throw in the hat and end the problem.

Toro

Reaction score
Great idea and I would be happy to support you, not to be a downer it's not that easy, "it's politics" and one councillor cannot change a bylaw on their own, it takes a consensus in a vote and the "political will" needs to be there to make that a priority of council to change. And these days they are too busy fighting pot bellied pigs and fashion design of Sherwood Park common which is really all they care about anyway. In short there has to be something in it for them to make them want to even look at it, namely the spot light in a good way to heighten their political agendas. Inspite of what we were all taught in school politics at this level and most levels in Canada is about egos and making a mark in the history books or filling an agenda that usually involves some sort of "favor" to someone or organization that got them there. Sorry not to be cynical but I've been involved several times in the past decade or so trying to get something changed and the obstacles are huge and the playing field is not level. My advice: go ditch banging at 3 am or go elsewhere or take your chances with Crusty the by-law enforcement officer.

Top Bottom