Valemount tickets.....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
and you think they are picking on you.....read what this guy got for tickets! Wow, gonna cost him a bundle!!

STEUBEN —
A father and son riding on separate snowmobiles are facing heat from police after the pair allegedly tried to avoid deputies Saturday at a snowmobile checkpoint.

The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office said Sayne W. Rondeau, 40, and his 14-year-old son turned around on a trail at about 3:45 p.m. near a checkpoint on Fuller Road and then led deputies on a chase.

Deputies said they pursued the duo – the son was not identified – along trail C7 and onto private property where deputies apprehended the son, who allegedly failed to negotiate a curb.

At one point, the elder Rondeau allegedly accelerated past Deputy N.K. Ames, who was on foot. Rondeau jumped a snow bank, landed on Route 274 and nearly struck Deputy Eric Cadwell, deputies said.

The elder Rondeau returned to check on his son and was arrested, deputies said. He is charged with second-degree reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a child, reckless operation of a snowmobile, failure to comply with an officer, failure to yield to an emergency snowmobile, driving an unregistered and uninsured snowmobile, failure to stop at a roadway and failure to cross a roadway at a 90-degree angle, deputies said. His snowmobile was towed from the scene.

The son was released to a family friend at the scene.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, talk about role model.....
Guys like this are bad for the sports image.......:mad:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you identify an 'emergency snowmobile'?

And yes deserve whatever they get...not too smart...

Off topic but....I was in Martins the other day and they sold the Strathcona Cops 2 Red Renegade 800 Ski-Doo's, 2 red renegade 800r Can-Am's and a 22'' white enclosed triton.....:eek:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Don't they have light bars and all the bells and whistles with an officer on it in uniform, carrying a gun and a megaphone?

I honestly dont know...Ive never seen them on sleds, just trucks...I can identify an emergency truck, but...

Ya you would think perhaps the uniform might be the first indication, if there was a bullhorn, well then its a done deal LOL

Maybe they have those helmets like when we were kids with the flashing light on top??

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Boy sounds like those cops were real douchebags ............ really dont care for cops anymore. :nono:

Top Bottom