Storage buffalo lake area

durion

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any storage area's near Buffalo Lake, AB for a boat. Like in Stettler or Bashaw????

durion

Reaction score
Doesnt matter something inexpensive. I want to store my boat down that way in the summer months because I think I spent the entire summer on that lake and it gets awfully expensive driving to vehicles with a trailer and boat every couple weekends.

rounder

Reaction score
i may be able to hook you up with storage in white sands about 1 min drive from the boat launch. its outdoor. ill check on it and let you know asap with all the details

durion

Reaction score
awesome. the storage will be for next year though. I am parking the boat for the winter at the end of this month!!

rounder

Reaction score
sorry man my brother said no way its not worth the hassle. good luck with your search:cool:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
There is a storage area for trailers ,boats etc. in the east industrial park in Stettler.Straight east of Five star fuels( Or co-op i think it might be now).If your still looking phone Stettler Dodge and R.V...Ask to speak to Jeff Simon.Tell him Mike from Airdrie told you..

durion

Reaction score
There is a storage area for trailers ,boats etc. in the east industrial park in Stettler.Straight east of Five star fuels( Or co-op i think it might be now).If your still looking phone Stettler Dodge and R.V...Ask to speak to Jeff Simon.Tell him Mike from Airdrie told you..

I will give him a call thank you.

Top Bottom