Stop goggles from fogging?

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just curious what you guys have found to be a good product or way to keep goggles from fogging up when you are sledding?? I have heard of a few "home remidies" but not to sure what works??

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just curious what you guys have found to be a good product or way to keep goggles from fogging up when you are sledding?? I have heard of a few "home remidies" but not to sure what works??

Make sure they are double lenses...:D

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I cut way down on goggle fog once I learned how it was happening. For myself most of the time I was fogged up was because I was overheating (not my sled) I found that the neck of my jacket was acting like a chiminey for hot air into my helmet and my head was wet from sweat. I started wearing gortex and I make sure I'm not overdressed. A good breath deflector is a must and double lens's. Theres also some anti-fog stuff out called "catcrap" works well but needs to be reapplied often.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forgot about the breath deflector. It also helps keep your nose warm, before I bought it, I had to leave my balaclava down under my nose, and it would always get cold.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can also use water and soap. The soap doesnt fog but if you dont have the right concentration of soap to water, They still fog. I used to do this on my paintball masks all of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try a small dab of good ol` shaving cream!! Rub the cream on the inside of the goggle lens with your finger and buff off with a soft cloth. This also works on bathroom mirrors.

Last edited:

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try a small dab of good ol` shaving cream!! Rub the cream on the inside of the goggle lens with your finger and buff off with a soft cloth. This also works on bathroom mirrors.

Does "American Crew" make shaving creme also????:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does that rinse off easily?

I'm not sure.......sooooo Bigfoot does American Crew cream wash off easily?:shrug:

ah come on shredder you didn't have to turn this thread gay did you? very disturbing.

I never turned it....this was a one way steet a long ways back.:D:D

Top Bottom