Stolen truck and trailer and 6 sleds

wienerwater

Reaction score
Actually, not everyone knows, since the last few units that were stolen had nothing more then factory systems, thinking they were safe. Knowing the investment, they honestly never thought twice about it, until now. I myself never knew "How" they were getting them, until my friends recently lost theirs, but after talking to an alarm installer, of course I know(several ways) now. Not trying to get into a p-----g match, was just a point of what I read.I can only hope all sledders realize this, with Fords.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
i think everyone knows...... We fixed quite a few of them already

Have to agree, this isnt a real news flash, nor a new 'secret'...I have seen more than one oilfield truck with keys locked inside, middle of nowhere, but a screwdriver handy...cheaper than a tow truck to a pipeline...

Mind you I have also seen Dodge guys standing on their hood and kicking in the windshield...you may be suprised, but the windshield is cheaper than a tow truck to the Suffield Block as well LOL

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey do u guys know the new ford acronihm......... for our retarded daughter
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

xpsledneck

Reaction score
If we all park in Tims parking lot than the cops wont have any where to park and maybe they will patrol more. LOL
And i like the idea on sleeping in the trailer and busting some knees when they open the doors SUPPRISE

sledmom

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss ~ we lost 3 sleds 2 weeks ago....truck and trailer found, no sleds though. Hoping you have better luck!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Reaction score

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to set out some bait. Only problem is when I bait em I catch em then I gotta kill em.:stormzap1: Aw fawk it who want to go huntin ?:d:beer: It would go like this I met these really cool dudes admiring my sleds and truck and trailer and we invited them sleddin. don't have to say you were draggin them up to the cabin on 30 feet of rope around their necks. Ok try to park in lots with cams when possible. If the motels lots full like others have said park at Tim's if not there I'm pretty sure the RCMP parking lot has cam. Anything you can do to make your rig less attractive. If you got that much investment in truck sleds trailer good alarm system $ 500.00 to $ 700.00 gets a good one. The ( 4 diffrent rigs) bunch I ride with we all have them.

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this problem is not just a winter issue. I had my truck stolen in the summer when i was house boating. It was even in a locked compound. I think It's more organised than justed a small ring

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
easiest and cheapest trick is still pull some relays (starter relay) fuses (fuel pump or asd)

0 dollars spend !!!! and every one can do no matter what brand u drive

do it always when ure sledding , boating, quadding in the summer

takes a total of 1minute to do and undo

Top Bottom