Stolen truck and trailer and 6 sleds

yzrussell

Reaction score
this truck and trailer were stolen from revelstoke last night if any one finds please let me know also 6 sleds in the trailer 2 163" skidoo 800 revs one yellow with bigbore kit and a blue one, a 154" track rev 800 xp, two articats 600 136" and a rmk 800 were in the trailer. if any info please let me know

Attachments

• 1114091432.jpg
    1114091432.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 826
  • 0403091556.jpg
    0403091556.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 775
  • 0403091557.jpg
    0403091557.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 774

M5-

Reaction score
My sleds and trailer were stolen Jan 28th in Sicamous. They found the truck down by Grindrod/Enderby and the trailer but no sleds. I bet they find your truck and trailer but the sleds will be goners. This is the second time round for me in 2 years, and I had it locked up. RCMP know all about the ring but have pretty much no plans to do anything about it.

Pm me if I can help in any way or if I hear anything I'll pm you. We need to catch these prick$ once and for all.

M5-

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bastards, I hate this crap. I'll keep an eye out here in Calgary but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for your stuff to be found.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another FORD truck. Anybody with a Ford seems to be the target. All Ford truck owners need to do something extra to make them antitheft.

Sorry for your loss.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no hotel was staying at a buddies who lives there at his house

Sounds like your dudes are the same white trash criminals as the dude who posted above as Vernon is very close to Enderby.
Looks like we all need to sleep in our trailers with a loaded gun and a rabid pit bull with aids for security.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another FORD truck. Anybody with a Ford seems to be the target. All Ford truck owners need to do something extra to make them antitheft.

Sorry for your loss.
My 2008 Ford ranger Key fits in my 2002 ford f 350 ignition and starts the truck. The other day I was looking all over the F 350 for my ranger keys and they were in the ignition of the F 350 while I was driving it and the f 350 key were in my pocket. NOt a good feeling.

sicamoose

Reaction score
found my truck and trailer in vernon b.c heading out tommorow to get it

I live in Vernon if you need any help with anything let me know! I have a scanner and such (my career deals with low income housing).......so I will keep an eye out for anything.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fords need to be CLUBed and the thief's will still find a way. Sorry to here the cops aren't doing there job.

yzrussell

Reaction score
Well just got home picked up truck in vernon but was found in falkland so got a nice 500+ tow bill and no sleds all 6 gone. only damage to truck was ignition easy fix for me ford diesel tech so cheap to fix. but what a pain in the ass the used over half a tank of fuel and stole 3 jerry cans of diesel ohh ya and smoked in my truck little basterds. Karma will get you with a 9 mm

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I bet the cops never saved any cig butts?
There is always a trace of dna off those.

Sorry to hear you lost so much possesions.

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your luck. Sledders are going to have to start taking matters into there own hands if the usless rcmp don't want to do anything. A nice rottie hidding in the truck would teach them a lesson, along with a ball pin hammer for there fingers lol.:d:beer::beer:

han solo

Reaction score
Alpine Yamaha just had 6 nytros stolen from Revy friday night. The cops need to do something about this! Like sit on both ends of town all night watching for trucks/trailers going somewhere in the middle of night. What a joke the rcmp is in that town of that area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catching thieves doesn't generate revenue, catching guys rolling into town doing 10 over does.

Top Bottom