Stolen quad

ski-doo

Reaction score
My 2003 LT-Z 400 was stolen on thursday night at my cousins house in beaument locked up with 3 chains and brinks locks. It has a pro circuit T-4 pipe on it with 22x12.5x8 super swampers on the rear with 8 inch douglas rims. It has gold blade bars on it with yellow pro grips. The tailight was painted black with only the "fox" symbol showing when you braked. It is yellow with a black seat and has troy lee design sticker on the side. It has kenda tires on the front. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2003 LT-Z 400 was stolen on thursday night at my cousins house in beaument locked up with 3 chains and brinks locks. It has a pro circuit T-4 pipe on it with 22x12.5x8 super swampers on the rear with 8 inch douglas rims. It has gold blade bars on it with yellow pro grips. The tailight was painted black with only the "fox" symbol showing when you braked. It is yellow with a black seat and has troy lee design sticker on the side. It has kenda tires on the front. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Sucks to hear. Hope you find it

Top Bottom