Stolen black 2010 f-250 cabela's

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya trucks in good shape, couple little things but nothing major they stole my spartan programmer so i guess the truck cant go back to stock any time soon lol good thing i have all my files backed up just gotta wait for ins to pay me out for a few things and then will be all good

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
ya trucks in good shape, couple little things but nothing major they stole my spartan programmer so i guess the truck cant go back to stock any time soon lol good thing i have all my files backed up just gotta wait for ins to pay me out for a few things and then will be all good

Nice to see this one turned out for the better :beer:

Automatics in big trucks have their place for certain applications. It gives companies a larger market for potential drivers. Many newbies are scared of a stick. I think one should learn on BOTH. Heavy haul application is not the place for auto shifts. Swanberg did try this with thier wheeler trucks and the autos were replace with manual 18sp trans with 2sp aux. The trans could not stand the punishment and the drivers absolutely despised them.

Top Bottom