Stolen black 2010 f-250 cabela's

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the stolen Ford. I drive Dodge and have since 1990. Don't know but I am brand loyal. Dodge and Arctic Cats. Yes I had a deprived childhood. I also drive big trucks (vac) for work. We have 3 trucks in our fleet that are automatics. The one I usually drive is a standard but the auto's sure are nice. Kinda funny when you pull up to a red light and all the other vehicles are changing lanes because you are going to hold them up then leave them standing at the green light. Once again hope they find your truck but you probably won't want it back now. So go buy another Ford, Chev, Dodge or Toyota whatever you want. I ain't claiming on is better than the other. Personally the company Ford I drive is a diesel guzzeling uncomfortable truck compared to my Dodge Ram.:d

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Stolen black 2010 f-250 cabela's FOUND!!!!

WELL BOYS THE TRUCK IS HOME!!!! ONE OF MY GF FRIENDS SEEN IT ON HIS WAY HOME TODAY, PARKED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AT DENNYS ON 50ST AND 23AVE
mods delete please

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Stolen black 2010 f-250 cabela's FOUND!!!!

WELL BOYS THE TRUCK IS HOME!!!! ONE OF MY GF FRIENDS SEEN IT ON HIS WAY HOME TODAY, PARKED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AT DENNYS ON 50ST AND 23AVE
mods delete please
delete? are you fawking nuts? you got your truck back and started the thread of the season! win win....:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, lose the truck, cyle was going to show us all how to drive stick as he has the experience of the ages.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mods delete please

happy that your truck was found. hope there was no to very little damage

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can't drive a stick, you shouldn't have a drivers licence.

that is a comment that shouldn't be said. a lot of people drive auto for different reasons. i know people who are wheelchair bound and/or have prosthetic legs that drives - my grandad was one of them.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is a comment that shouldn't be said. a lot of people drive auto for different reasons. i know people who are wheelchair bound and/or have prosthetic legs that drives - my grandad was one of them.

Wow Cyle, don't you feel like an azzhole.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my gramps too. a pinched nerve paralyzed his legs....he had a '70 something ford pickup outfitted with hand controls. we used to "borrow" it and head into Manning and do brakestands with it standing outside and running the hand controls thru the open driver's window, in front of the pool hall. good times....

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my gramps too. a pinched nerve paralyzed his legs....he had a '70 something ford pickup outfitted with hand controls. we used to "borrow" it and head into Manning and do brakestands with it standing outside and running the hand controls thru the open driver's window, in front of the pool hall. good times....

Same here but it was a mini van:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here but it was a mini van:d
lol...my buddies mom had MS and had the hand controls in an olds cutlass, he was the one that showed me. he could do donuts with it standing outside, I was never brave enough to try it with gramp's ford....:d

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I just read this entire thread, I would like that time back.

It was like watching a car wreck, just couldn't look away. Cycle, really, do you believe the crap you spew?

As for Auto's in semi's, its the way to go, and as others have said they are taking over. The next one I purchase will have an Auto, no doubt about it.

The comment about if you cant drive a standard you shouldn't be able to drive? I guess personal choice isn't an option for you, a fan of commie governments?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ran a bed truck with an allison, it sucked! But they work well in tractors.

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I jumped into one of swanburg's bed trucks once about 10 years ago and decked off a highboy, never ran an auto before nor had i ran a truck with a hydraulic winch....wow....it was super smooth decking off a trailer. also ran my buddy Richie's gravel truck last summer when it was slow for us, it is a little peterbilt body job with an allison....went to push in the clutch and locked that fawker up solid....almost put me thru the windshield.

I would think an auto in a bed truck would be sweet....you are just an old dog mikey

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mods delete please

Awesome news! Truck in good condition?

and Cyle, STFU already. Go flog your dolphin on a Chrysler lot. ;)

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The new spicer roadranger 18speed auto's seem to be the way to go, Allisons have lost the midsize truck market it appears

Top Bottom