Stolen black 2010 f-250 cabela's

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fu(kers took my 2010 cabela's last night from my driveway in summerside also had 3 appliance boxes in the back washer dryer and stove for my new house. if any one sees it please pm
matt

Attachments

• boosty.JPG
    boosty.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 684

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, hopefully it turns out well. I hate thieves, had my lisence plate stolen last weekend :mad:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sucks man, weird thing is I had a dream that my truck got stolen last night, I had to go look out the window this morning and make sure it was still there. Wheew. Hopefully you have replacement value insurance. Good luck

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 as well. The salesman told me that you can't steal these trucks like the older Super Duty's. WTF happened? :confused:

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh ya i have replacement on it

Will you be able to get a Cabella's again? my girlfriends dad rolled his about a month ago. wrote it off and couldnt find another Cabella's. He ended up getting a regular F350

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear man!! that sucks.
hope they find it soon

im not a ford guy. but thats a sweet ride

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya nothing is imposible to steal, it also had a alarm and they got around that with out making a sound too, it wasnt some crackhead kids they were pro's and im sure they had it in there sights for a while

ya i could get another cabela's theres a new one in nelson bc that my dealer will bring in for me but i test drove a 6.7 yesterday and im gonna go with that,

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=Oilboy;1142607]ya nothing is imposible to steal, it also had a alarm and they got around that with out making a sound too, it wasnt some crackhead kids they were pro's and im sure they had it in there sights for a while

ya i could get another cabela's theres a new one in nelson bc that my dealer will bring in for me but i test drove a 6.7 yesterday and im gonna go with that,[/QUOTE]

hopefully they don't find it for ya, just a hastle after its been stolen:beer:

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The appliances will be gone ASAP, that's a given :rolleyes: The truck will more than likely be stripped or put in a container on it's way to a new home who knows where.....fuggin thievin' bastages :mad:

Hopefully you come out of it ahead :beer:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tough to say as all thieves are different but I can bet you will not be getting it back, thieves who know that much what they are doing have a purpose of stealing it.

The four i've had stolen from my house where all by completely different types of thieves.

Atleast replacement means you shouldn't end up loosing. Hopefully your insurance covers the appliances?

Too Many Toys

Reaction score
Don't order the new Ram yet. They'll probably find the truck around the corner. Meanwhile some guy's wife ,somewhere, is excited about the early Christmas presents she got. Didn't you think that maybe you should've thrown a tarp over the appliances. Out of site...out of mind. Back the truck up the driveway...park another in front of it. Heck I would've even got the neighbor to park his vehicle there. Good thing you got pictures of it before it went.:rolleyes: Sounds fishy...maybe it's just me. Sorry for your luck.

GANK

Reaction score
oh damn! that sucks.

that was a nice truck. seen you drive by quite a few times.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GANK you live clsoe to me? the truck was backed into the driveway
the 6.7 will be the ford test drove the dodge... wow gutless and ruff as he!!
ya just happening to have a pic does sound fishy, but the truck was all clean and the gf's new F150 was right behind it and also freshly detailed got a pic of that one too

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GANK you live clsoe to me? the truck was backed into the driveway
the 6.7 will be the ford test drove the dodge... wow gutless and ruff as he!!
ya just happening to have a pic does sound fishy, but the truck was all clean and the gf's new F150 was right behind it and also freshly detailed got a pic of that one too

The dodge is gutless compared to a ford? Are you high? Maybe compared to your old one not stock, but not stock for stock. If you want a good comparison, take the 6 speed dodge and hook up 15k to both and see which one is gutless :d The auto is a POS that wrecks it.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya.. maybe the auto does wreck the 6.7 cummins but the longhorn edition i test drove felt really slow and the motor felt like it was almost detuned and laboring to pick up rpm i do realize it had 100kms on it and isnt anywhere near broke in but it just didnt feel right to me, and when i test drove the 6.7 ford my gf even said the ford would blow the dodge outa the water with just the seat of the pants accelleration you can feel.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dodge is gutless compared to a ford? Are you high? Maybe compared to your old one not stock, but not stock for stock. If you want a good comparison, take the 6 speed dodge and hook up 15k to both and see which one is gutless :d The auto is a POS that wrecks it.

oh cyle is living in his fantasy world again. young blood get your head out of the fumes for a while, give the dodge thing a rest who you trying to convince.

Top Bottom