stewart or bust

ddvb1204

Reaction score
anyone riding in stewart five coming from fortmcmurray ab the 20 november
pics would be great we are looking for some one to show us around

Ham

Reaction score
Thinking of heading to stewart for dec.3. Is it really as crazy for powder as I have heard up there? How was/is it this year so far?

micahm

Reaction score
I've got a few friends in Stewart this week, when they get back I wiil see if I can get some pictures to post.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Stewart for 5 days in late March, and never rode the same spot twice. Unbelievable terrain, you will not regret the trip. Hopefully going again in early March 2009.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out the weather for Stewart....holy crap....can you say huge amounts of fresh snow!! Your going to need an ABS pack for your sled....lol!:d

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out the weather for Stewart....holy crap....can you say huge amounts of fresh snow!! Your going to need an ABS pack for your sled....lol!:d

Hey NOS, have you seen the video from last year that Dave Craig made? Endless winter I think he called it. WOW...... the pics of the snow in town!!!!!:eek: It's like 20 ft high in town & that is sea level!!!! It's like someone said, the area is un-imaginable!!! Not a bunch of avy chit either, just MONSTER hills & snow as far as you can see !!! I was up there a few years ago & can't wait to get back there again!!! :d

RN

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey NOS, have you seen the video from last year that Dave Craig made? Endless winter I think he called it. WOW...... the pics of the snow in town!!!!!:eek: It's like 20 ft high in town & that is sea level!!!! It's like someone said, the area is un-imaginable!!! Not a bunch of avy chit either, just MONSTER hills & snow as far as you can see !!! I was up there a few years ago & can't wait to get back there again!!! :d

RN

Well once you get over seas and get those 35 days off...maybe we'll have to plan a trip out there! There was guys I use to work with that were out there the beginning of the month and said there was 3-4ft of pow, on 7-9 ft of base...crazy stuff but I like it.

Top Bottom