Stewart B.C.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave how's the sledn looking for the long weekend ?? Will be in Stewart Fri evening. Bringing the quads, just wondering if i should bring the sled as well. Will stop by and see yah, and i have to find Helgy as well, i have some sled parts for him.

Scot

shreddog

Reaction score
As of 5 days ago the access was still good for sledding. A little narrow sidehilly chute must be climbed right off the road. Very minor really unless you have rookies with ya. As soon as you get 1000 ft above road there is TONS OF SNOW STILL!

definatly stop in at the lodge or the house. my house address is on the lodge front door.
should be some sich quadding too!
dc

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave,
How goes it. Sorry we didn't have time to stop in and c yah. It was a short trip. Was cool to see everything in the summer, unreal country. Quading was excellent, we went all the way out to Happy Valley cabin. Definetly need a few weeks up there to see everything. Got the dvd's on Fri, they are kick ass as usual, keep up the great work.

L8tr
Scot

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave, no bids on the lodge yet? I'm trying to get the wife interested but it's a tough sell way up there. Do you have any finacial statment for the last couple yrs available? I say on the auction site your accomadation %. Pm or e-mail me if you have that info avail.

CRF

Reaction score
I think most of BC's higher elevations got a dusting. Melikealot!!!

shreddog

Reaction score
come on out to Stewart BC. Mid season conditions!
call the lodge at 250-636-2640

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those are some great videos from last year early season. Thanks. May just have to come up this spring

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a group of my buddies out there sledding right now. If they are staying at your lodge be sure to get them to post some pictures on here for us!:d

shreddog

Reaction score
nice snow between 5000-6000 ft. Plenty of good base and nobody is wrecking anything. good coverage.

stewartmountainlodge.com

Attachments

• FILE0621.jpg
    FILE0621.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 68
  • FILE0622.jpg
    FILE0622.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 61
  • FILE0624.jpg
    FILE0624.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 64
  • FILE0631.jpg
    FILE0631.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 53

shreddog

Reaction score
6 ft set up base at the cabin but even more up high on the glaciers and peaks. Below cabin level 3-4 ft. Unloading at the mill building.
Multiple storm cycles starting in the early parts of October have covered everything up and its good to go!

GRD

Reaction score
6 ft set up base at the cabin but even more up high on the glaciers and peaks. Below cabin level 3-4 ft. Unloading at the mill building.
Multiple storm cycles starting in the early parts of October have covered everything up and its good to go!

Too bad Stewart is so far away... (Estimated Time: 18 hours 2 minutes Estimated Distance: 922.58 miles - Stewart BC to Calgary AB)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That means its only 15 hours from here HMMMMM! Thanks for the pics,the next person on here that asks where theres snow,I'm sending them there!
catmando!

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stewart B.C. is an excellent place to go sledn. Don't worry about the long drive, it's all worth it once you get there. You will not want to leave. We go May long weekend for 10 days it's a blast. Between the sledn and things to see and do, you will be amazed.

Top Bottom