Stereo on Polaris Pro RMK!!!!!

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who gives a damn about the weight and what people say! That is a bad ass sled! Very cool.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
a little project I started this week..
u can see my gauge relocation bracket. that gauge I smashed on a tree last season along with the hood so perfect for cutting and fiber glassing. bought a new gauge and hood this summer witch I will keep and install back and forth. the gauge clears full side to side bar movement even with my arctic cat handle bar bag on..(I went with the cat bag cause it was bigger and polaris only had the small on last season)
so the system consists of
I will be using my ipod nano or iphone as a source unit.
Rockford Fosgate m282 marine 8'' speaker with 1'' bridge mounted tweeter
Rockford Fosgate PBR300X2 300watt bridged 4ohm mono amp
Rigid SR-M pair wired to factory low beam
I will order my headlight delete Monday and I am also ordering stock hood air box. I have all the hood clips and intake vents, belt holder ect so I don't have to try swap back and forth. the only parts I will be swaping back and forth is gauge and stock wiring harness. even that amp has quick connect for power, speakers and rca.so removing that hood will be easy.
I have electric start already so 12 volt is easy. also finding accessory will be no problem. I tested the speaker last night and she can go loud and clear need more bass. so I am looking into an app that might help with that.

Nice work.... Im real happy with mine!! Its awesome to have music for the trail and the slower parts of the Day.

Top Bottom