Stereo on Polaris Pro RMK!!!!!

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was guy with a Yammi at Quartz last year with a really loud stereo...it sounded good but he parked at the cabin and drank all day while blasting some very heavy rap. I walked by looking for an off switch a few times as there were families and kids there playing in the snow. Hope you have more respect that that asshat did.

Jeffpro800

Reaction score
No worries Ben, where we ride we won't have to be concerned with others because most guys can't keep up anyways.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard a guy on the hill last year that had a stereo on his sled. It just didn't sound right when he was climbing a hill....

Was that guy wearing a trench coat riding a black pro ?

Sent from my iPhone using

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no sure why there is some dumb comments from people on here. I was simply showing people my sled, how does that transfer to me wearing white sunglasses and that i sit at the bottom of the hill and drink beer.

It is intended to be on while im riding.... Anyways, always nice to have a@#holes comment of a fun thread!! At least i wont have to ride with you guys!!!
all that matters is if you like it bud, don't take the comments of a few too seriously. I like tunes when we're sitting, I have this little vibration resonance speaker about half the size of a beer can that I put on the tunnel of my sled when we pause for the cause. it takes a little micro SD card and runs for about 4 hrs in the cold on a charge. not near as loud, but makes nice bass using the tunnel. as mentioned, be respectful of others around the cabin etc and enjoy your system. I think it would be hilarious to hear the tunes go muffled then loud then muffled as the sled rolls in the deep snow....lol.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh and I see peeps sharing that vid of your sled all over facebook, there's more than a few that think it's awesome.

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its pretty sick Ben, excited to check it out in person.

As far as blasting tunes at the cabin goes, i highly doubt that pro will be anywhere near cabin if there is any snow on the ground.

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing
Where i ride i see or hear maybe 1 group of sledders all day, i dont see a problem with this at all as long as its used with some courtesy in mind. So many poeple on this site jump to conclusions and are so quick to judge other people. Yet they feel the need to rant about someones sled that they most likely will never hear or see in the mountains anyway.

thanks again for sharing

aiden1983

Reaction score
no sure why there is some dumb comments from people on here. I was simply showing people my sled, how does that transfer to me wearing white sunglasses and that i sit at the bottom of the hill and drink beer.

It is intended to be on while im riding.... Anyways, always nice to have a@#holes comment of a fun thread!! At least i wont have to ride with you guys!!!

I wouldn't worry what some of the guys think. If you pay for it and you love it then that's all that matters. Enjoy the tunes!

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry what some of the guys think. If you pay for it and you love it then that's all that matters. Enjoy the tunes!
X2 It seems that what people don't understand they make fun of or ridicule. Doesn't mean it isn't a good thing for somebody else, just means closed minded people can't accept that other people may have different desires or visions. Sled looks great by the way.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hey guys thanks for the positive responses. I really dont care what some says about the my sled. I like sledding and hanging out with guys that ride.... almost all sledders are awesome..

I assure everyone that there will be no inappropriate music at the cabin...

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was guy with a Yammi at Quartz last year with a really loud stereo...it sounded good but he parked at the cabin and drank all day while blasting some very heavy rap. I walked by looking for an off switch a few times as there were families and kids there playing in the snow. Hope you have more respect that that asshat did.

Just like those ****ing wakeboard boats. Big wave making loud music asshatz. Im 27 by the way so age has no issue. But when im hanging out on our bass boat fish and ski and i get wake surfed by and it almost swamps by boat and am getting **** music blasted at me it gets old quick. Also looking out for those waves at 74 mph sucks too.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is fine as long as you respect others. Like mentioned it is nice to enjoy the mountains quietly. While you may enjoy loud music others may hate it.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like those ****ing wakeboard boats. Big wave making loud music asshatz. Im 27 by the way so age has no issue. But when im hanging out on our bass boat fish and ski and i get wake surfed by and it almost swamps by boat and am getting **** music blasted at me it gets old quick. Also looking out for those waves at 74 mph sucks too.

Not to mention the fact that those tidal waves are beating the crap out of my boat tied to shore! Honestly....I can't leave my boat in the water in July and August any more because of them.
Wake surfing should be banned...at least on small lakes! :rant:

Last edited:

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the wrap, but really cant see a point to having a stereo on a sled. But hey whatever floats your boat.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Stereo is a cool idea... not my cup of tea but different none the less. That is however the coolest sled I have ever seen, love the wrap I'm not one to copy but there may be another coors light sled running around this winter

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled !!!! People are such pu$$ies now a days though, a guy with a stereo on his sled playing music u don't like or a wake boat driving on a lake with other boats playing music isn't a big deal ! It a free Counrty

Braaaaaaaap

Top Bottom