Stereo on Polaris Pro RMK!!!!!

Sammy

Reaction score
Sounds incredible, looks good as well. First time I've seen someone with a stereo on a sled.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice.. Sled looks great, nice colour pics and the stereo - well that kicks ass.. Do you know how they power the amp and speaker?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well im no electrician but they use the AC plug in and then they use that to charge a small battery. Theres an amp under the seat and the controls are on the dash.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im no electrician but they use the AC plug in and then they use that to charge a small battery. Theres an amp under the seat and the controls are on the dash.

So does this work while your sled is running or just sitting? That's pretty bad ass man. Hope it works out for you. Their is one thing I have learned on the pros is they have a very sensitive electrical system, if you are pulling the power from the AC side with your headlight removed, and then running it off a battery that is very well thought out and should work pretty good. I'm confused as to why your screen would be lit up though, and is their a head unit? Or are you using your screen as the head unit? Good job.

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least you and your buddies will look even cooler sitting at the bottom off the hill drinking beer cuz now you have music! Make sure you don't forget to bring your white oakleys.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I laughed out loud :rolling: ..........but then I seem to recall trying to do that to a sled back in the '70s with an 8 track deck of all things! Didn't work any better there than it did in the truck!

Last edited:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your sled looks great love the wrap, hope the stereo works, cool idea!!!

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled looks cool. Headlights look awesome. Hope I never hear the stereo out the hills.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no sure why there is some dumb comments from people on here. I was simply showing people my sled, how does that transfer to me wearing white sunglasses and that i sit at the bottom of the hill and drink beer.

It is intended to be on while im riding.... Anyways, always nice to have a@#holes comment of a fun thread!! At least i wont have to ride with you guys!!!

rmscustom

Reaction score
Cool sled... Not for me. The last thing I want is to be assaulted with Volbeat on the mountain. Keep it in your earbuds. lol

Top Bottom