Stereo on Polaris Pro RMK!!!!!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's very impressive ! i bet when this sled is upside down in 4 ft of powder, the stereo will probably still sound awesome.

As for the negative comments, FAWK EM!

I will be sharing the video too!🍻

Thegeneral

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great looking sled. Love the graphics. Like Bogger said the stereo thing isn't my thing but if you like it that's all that matters. As long as you are respectful of others I don't think you will have any problems with the stereo.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled !!!! People are such pu$$ies now a days though, a guy with a stereo on his sled playing music u don't like or a wake boat driving on a lake with other boats playing music isn't a big deal ! It a free Counrty

Braaaaaaaap

The fact that you can only see this issue from one side tells everyone a lot about you. Its called consideration, google it.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And if the op wants to listen to music when riding, hair on ya man.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny how people automatically assume your gonna rain on their parade at the warm up cabin. I wonder if the same folks care about the audio assault
( pun intended ) their cans inflict on others as well?

Thegeneral

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rarely ride places with a Cabin. But I brought my X into quartz 3years ago cause she likes to have the cabin to warm up in. There was 8-10 wifes in there warming up all day:rolleyes: (getting drunk) while there kids where jumping all over the place like it was a friggin jungle jim. I'd take the loud rap music and Dubbies any day over that chit....JMO

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny how people automatically assume your gonna rain on their parade at the warm up cabin. I wonder if the same folks care about the audio assault
( pun intended ) their cans inflict on others as well?

Thegeneral

Wasn't my Parade but rather a guy with his wife and two kids who traveled from Quebec only to be confronted by gangster rap noise pollution in the middle of a mountain range...kind of sets us all up for the stereotyping we tend to say isn't true. I'm not a huge fan of loud pipes either but you can't gain 25hp listening to your tunes through earbuds can ya

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with my family 4-5 trips a season as well, so i wouldn't appreciate that either.

However I wouldn't assume that because a guy has a stereo that he is an a-hole!

BTW. OP. what's the tune playing in the video?

Thegeneral

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks.
Just wondering how sturdy that setup is as far as high speed rolls through the trees lol. My sled tends to spend a lot of time on its hood😱

Thegeneral

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i dont know!! ill find out this weekend!! It doesnt weigh that much and its in there pretty good.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice stereo! I wouldn't personally put in on my mountain sled, but if I had a trail sled that would be my first mod! I love having my stereo on the quad in the summer, and I have a hard time riding without it.

800dragon_rmk

Reaction score
I dont post much on this site but I am honestly amazed at some of the responses that came from some people. who cares if he has a stereo, that automatically means he will be blasting gangster rap around your cabin? geeze guys grow up. its about riding not bitching about everything you can. internet keyboard warriors.

stocksucks!!

Reaction score
a little project I started this week..
u can see my gauge relocation bracket. that gauge I smashed on a tree last season along with the hood so perfect for cutting and fiber glassing. bought a new gauge and hood this summer witch I will keep and install back and forth. the gauge clears full side to side bar movement even with my arctic cat handle bar bag on..(I went with the cat bag cause it was bigger and polaris only had the small on last season)
so the system consists of
I will be using my ipod nano or iphone as a source unit.
Rockford Fosgate m282 marine 8'' speaker with 1'' bridge mounted tweeter
Rockford Fosgate PBR300X2 300watt bridged 4ohm mono amp
Rigid SR-M pair wired to factory low beam
I will order my headlight delete Monday and I am also ordering stock hood air box. I have all the hood clips and intake vents, belt holder ect so I don't have to try swap back and forth. the only parts I will be swaping back and forth is gauge and stock wiring harness. even that amp has quick connect for power, speakers and rca.so removing that hood will be easy.
I have electric start already so 12 volt is easy. also finding accessory will be no problem. I tested the speaker last night and she can go loud and clear need more bass. so I am looking into an app that might help with that.

Attachments

• photo sled.jpg
    photo sled.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 143
  • sled stereo 2.jpg
    sled stereo 2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 135
  • sled stereo 3.jpg
    sled stereo 3.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Top Bottom