Start of 2012 Pro RMK build

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Put the Rk Tek Piston and head kit in, along with the Team Tied secondary, Peak 163 track and Boysen reeds and cages.

I got this wrap done at Decal Den in Prince George. Im going to be riding the silver bullet all winter. Lots more to come, powder coating, skis, seat etc...

What do you guys think of the Wrap???

COORS LIGHT WRAP.jpg

RK Tek

Reaction score
Website
www.2strokeheads.com
Put the Rk Tek Piston and head kit in, along with the Team Tied secondary, Peak 163 track and Boysen reeds and cages.

I got this wrap done at Decal Den in Prince George. Im going to be riding the silver bullet all winter. Lots more to come, powder coating, skis, seat etc...

What do you guys think of the Wrap???

View attachment 158801

Very nice... Love the wrap.. Adding those KOOL RK Tek Stickers would look good also!!;)

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rk Tek.. Sorry, i just want to keep it a Coors light sled. I will tell everyone that i have you kit in it, along with your helix in the Team Tired Seconday.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a super nice sled. But aren't you closer to being finished than "start"ing?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is a super nice sled. But aren't you closer to being finished than "start"ing?

There is still powder coating to do, new seat cover, different lights. clutching, etc... Lots to do still

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a new set of CR running boards..... They are awesome

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
never buy a boss seat IMO mine completely Chit the bed after one season, one zipper remains. waist of damn money

I have heard of alot of issues with the boss seat. I'm going to put on a RSI gripper seat cover!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the mountain scene, the big Coors Light text not so much though. Overall pretty cool post some more when it's all done!

Jeffpro800

Reaction score
Looks good Ben, will look even better with some powder coating! I like the gas can 18 pack idea!:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom