2014 Pro RMK 800 LE 155" - Part Out Feeler

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a GREAT 2014 Pro RMK 800 LE that I am considering parting out. Our enclosed trailer got flipped over by the wind on Hwy 22 a couple weeks ago and sleds were in it. They were tied down, but broke free in the accident. They faired pretty well (all things considered), but the standard tunnel, handlebars etc.. are toast, but everything else appears to be A1 (including over structures). I was kicking around the idea of rebuilding, but my time is limited, so I am putting a feeler out there to part it out. I will get the mileage on the motor later today, but it is a relatively low mile 800 and has an RK TEK Rev 1 drop in kit w/BD Fuel Box in it since day 1. The sled worked real well (my best ever), so it's hard to start over.

If you need anything, please post it up....and if there is enough serious interest, I will move forward with a detailed list and pricing on everything in the classified section. I won't be giving anything away for nothing, but I will be fair. I may have 2 of these to part out, but I am still dealing with Salvage/Insurance on the other sled.

So far, boards, foot forward, track, skid (with offset axle, 8" wheels and anti stab) and track shaft with Avids are spoken for and will be going on my wife's new sled. I will have a brand new stock skid, track shaft, drivers and track in it's place though. For the right price I would sell the Backus Boards and Diamond S foot forward kit (as a package) and just put some Air frames or BM boards on the wife's new ride. The Boards would probably have to be blasted and re-coated, as they have some scratches (if you care about that)

The Skinz NXT LVL freeride seat will be going on my new sled, but I think I still have the stock seat kicking around!

Here's what it looked like before and after the accident.​

Attachments

• Sled1.jpg
    Sled1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 587
  • Sled2.jpg
    Sled2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 586
  • IMAG0403-1.jpg
    IMAG0403-1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need the steering mount the cast aluminium peice that has the foot well tubes glued in

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would u have any white skis ??
will take just one if that's all u got also ?

Top Bottom