Stacool or fly racing ice scratchers?

sheebansavage

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these scratchers yet? Last ride of last season , I backed up with my scratchers down and ruined the left side. So now it replacement time and I seen these on Amazon. They also sell each side separately. Any help would be

Cheers!!

Sent from my i-thingy

Sent from my i-thingy

sheebansavage

Reaction score
Awesome. I appreciate everyone suggesting ice storm scratchers and they look and sound like they will do a great job, I was wondering if anyone could answer my original question?

Has anyone tried the stacool fly ice scratchers?

Sent from my i-thingy

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I appreciate everyone suggesting ice storm scratchers and they look and sound like they will do a great job, I was wondering if anyone could answer my original question?

Has anyone tried the stacool fly ice scratchers?

Sent from my i-thingy
Yeah everyone used to use that style but then something better came out. The old style (stacool/fly/rsi/etc) don't throw as much snow and are screwed after you back up with them.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've run Staycool for 3 yrs, 3400 k on my xm and pulled my sliders this summer still had life left on them. I use what works, old school springs seams to do the job. Just red to pull up before backed no up.Not saying any others mentioned above are any less adequate.

Top Bottom