Spy pics or any other credible info on the 2013's

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah sure see a lot of cats out there...........NOT! Yeah heard aerocharger and doo are workin on a little somethin and good to hear fred that the BB is workin well on the etecs it just proves naturally aspirated or boosted the doo is still the best. and ya that pro is a chassis with trainning wheels same with the m series chassis.

Whatever dude.....just because your little group don't ride Cats don't mean there are no Cats out there!!! Maybe you need to go beyond the meadows and tress to see the better sleds??? lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha that's laughable. Any newb can sidehill any xp for miles with little effort. Now I guess its even easier? Cool. You can not sidehill a sled without tapered runningboards (poo,cat) aswell as you can a sled with them (doo). I think you'd poop your pants if you tried some of the sidehills we do on our doos linksys. Again the pro chassis is ok for women and new riders. If you want to get serious with mountain riding. And move to the next level linksys you need a doo. Your not going to get there with 142hp,15 wide track with a llug comparable with my shop broom and a chassis that handles like a noodle with clutches that feel like they turn 142hp into 120hp. Just sayin....rode lots of them pro rmkants

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Do they use the same 16 wide track on the Skandics and the SUV Doo's. I know the trappers out here love all that floatation on the cutlines and logging roads.

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever dude.....just because your little group don't ride Cats don't mean there are no Cats out there!!! Maybe you need to go beyond the meadows and tress to see the better sleds??? lol

What I normally see when I come out of the trees are a bunch of losers sitting on their 50000 dollar sleds at the bottom of a hill seeing who can climb higher. Maybe try that "better" sled in the trees and meadows and join us good riders. O wait they can't cuz they are all over weight and riding yamaha's or they don't want to wreak their pretty sled..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be checkin wells!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be a good reason why doo has went to the 16s and never went back, when they did that over 10 years ago, we all thought it would be to much, now we cant go back, very happy with the 16

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry but the trees are were the 2 stroke riders prefer there time riding! I dont go sit at the bottom of a hill and start pointing staright up to see how high i can go I know how high that etec can go! I go and see how well you can make that sled dance in the trees and get to areas were others havent been! Just stating a fact that when you go out to areas that are the common areas for sledders like revy,vale,sicamous this year you are seeing all poos and doos and very few cats! yes go to cranbrook area and all it is is cats I know cause I just moved from there and you were lucky to see a doo or poo because they have an awesome cat dealer and really nothing else other than the yammi shop. it's a site for fun we all like to bash on here it makes my day go by quicker dont get me wrong I love all sleds if they get you out riding then awesome! but I'm just saying you dont see many new cats out there like it was expected.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Emabrrassed??? of what??? Cat always had a great sidehilling sled even with the M series!! So you can now sidehill with the doo....right on.....about time.....so you are just catching up with the other brands capabilities......woo hoo!!!........albeit, you are getting to that level of sidehiiling differently but admit it....the doo tanks were a bit of a sidehill nightmare.....now , according to the dealer video....they are flickable...???

I disagree I never had any issues sidehilling my 09. The cats sidehill easier? great good for them. Just think its funny the last two years everyone talks about doo or poo not cat.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa whoa lol. If you make fun of a cat, your making fun of a doo. They copied it so well they even have the belt issue down pat. except for the fact cat is giving their customers a new belt, rather than doo giving you the shaft... :DSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol thats good

Top Bottom