Sproat Mountain Look Out

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally getting pics up from my rip up to Sproat mountain look out in Revelstoke. This was back in the end of July. Awesome ride, quit the trail up, some tight switch backs, made for a great ride

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 290
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 291
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally getting pics up from my rip up to Sproat mountain look out in Revelstoke. This was back in the end of July. Awesome ride, quit the trail up, some tight switch backs, made for a great ride
Is that the look out at sale??

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the look out at sale??

That definitely looks like sproat look out. Been up there a few times too. My brother even managed to get his 900rzr up that tight trail. We went up there thanksgiving last year to check on the pow depths

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That definitely looks like sproat look out. Been up there a few times too. My brother even managed to get his 900rzr up that tight trail. We went up there thanksgiving last year to check on the pow depths
So is that farther north of sale then towards keystone???

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow that's impressive with a side by side, there was a couple times I had to do a 3 point turn, and that trail ain't very wide

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that's impressive with a side by side, there was a couple times I had to do a 3 point turn, and that trail ain't very wide

Yes it's narrow. There's was one hard right where he did a 6 point turn and I stood on the uphill side of the rzr cause the outside rear tire wasn't on the trail. Probably a 1500' cliff to roll down. Tex. sproat is south of Revy past mount McCrae.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes after looking again and thinking about it, looked a little shy on water to be north and had to be between the dam and arrow

Top Bottom