Spring Sledding In West Country

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
very excellent conditions in the hummingbird and any other place along the way,,,,,,,, was snowing so hard we had just as much fun with the trucks, thanks to one fellow who brought 2 sets of chains and we broke trail to stagging,,,, we had got stuck and where backing out when 7 trucks with sleds and trailers pulled up behind us..... so in we went, the hill out was real bad without chains,,, so stage @ the trunk or the gravel pit. Ended up not getting into the valley where headed into,,,, where white out conditions and no sence going up mnts in that,,,,,,,, anywhere from 3 to 4 ft of snow in allot of places.... except for one rock I didnt see,,,,,, now I fix!!! But even with a broken shock bent metal and a trailing arm that was bouncing along beside, it was great,,,,,

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very excellent conditions in the hummingbird and any other place along the way,,,,,,,, was snowing so hard we had just as much fun with the trucks, thanks to one fellow who brought 2 sets of chains and we broke trail to stagging,,,, we had got stuck and where backing out when 7 trucks with sleds and trailers pulled up behind us..... so in we went, the hill out was real bad without chains,,, so stage @ the trunk or the gravel pit. Ended up not getting into the valley where headed into,,,, where white out conditions and no sence going up mnts in that,,,,,,,, anywhere from 3 to 4 ft of snow in allot of places.... except for one rock I didnt see,,,,,, now I fix!!! But even with a broken shock bent metal and a trailing arm that was bouncing along beside, it was great,,,,,

:nopics:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhh should have went there...... my sled blew up yesterday anyways and would have sucked trying to ride one 1 1/2 cylinders there...

well mabe it wouldn't have blown don't know....

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhh should have went there...... my sled blew up yesterday anyways and would have sucked trying to ride one 1 1/2 cylinders there...

well mabe it wouldn't have blown don't know....

How long you down for then? No golden for you this weekend????

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
macronut backed out on Sat. with me and spike7ss ,,,,,,,,, too bad! It was a total adventure! the truck ride in,, sledding and the sledding comunitee helping each other to get everybody out, it was great!

spike7ss

Reaction score
Good time had, ride one day, fix sled for the next 6 days. Do it all again the following weekend

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you sure you seem to be able never to go, whats with that. :beer:

My web clients are keeping me busy right now! I'll know the night before if I'm going anywhere these days lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep no golden it fugged..... mag pistion ring pin came out and dented chit....
no sense for one more ride to fix her....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep no golden it fugged..... mag pistion ring pin came out and dented chit....
no sense for one more ride to fix her....

well i could fix it $65/hr, i'm not real fast, but.

looks like time for a new e teck. :d:d:d:d:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just needs a pistion and mabe the mono cyl re nicked.....

nope still no xp for this guy larry..... i would consider a po po pro tho after the first year here and make sure the engines hold up now....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeff there was an add on kiji last week or so, head and cylinders for a 800r. wanted 500. either red deer or edmonton. :d:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeff there was an add on kiji last week or so, head and cylinders for a 800r. wanted 500. either red deer or edmonton. :d:beer:

ya i seen that..... i'm sure the heads ok.... i will send out my cyl to mcb and get it ported and mabe cut some... getting the mcb pistons again tho....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i seen that..... i'm sure the heads ok.... i will send out my cyl to mcb and get it ported and mabe cut some... getting the mcb pistons again tho....

what kind of money you lookin at, turn around time? :beer:

Top Bottom