down your mush - and tell your moll to hand over the mazuma

That's Gangsta Slang MOFO:d:d:d:d:d

back away from the pipe, you've had to much.:d

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Im working close to Mountain Aire Lodge,,,,,,, It was snowing and still is all day,,,,,,,,,, I snowed 3" overnight near the Lodge,,,,, I think Scalp would be real good...... saw some pics on google earth of that valley from 2 weeks ago,,,,, looks awsome......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost a foot in the front yard in past 3 days!!!! You better get out Friday if ya can!

did you find the boot with the foot yet. must be tough hopping around on only one foot. you want me to come over and find the lost one.:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do you guys smoke???? hahaha,,,,,,,, High elevations unlike where you guys live, in swamps and bogs are cooler,,,,,, so go high or go home,, hahaha!!!!

I guarantee once you smoke this you won't smoke anything but HAHAHAHA You riding golden with us this weekend? Nice elevations in Golden!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guarantee once you smoke this you won't smoke anything but HAHAHAHA You riding golden with us this weekend? Nice elevations in Golden!

so did you find your lost foot or did jonnie take it again. must be a beotch just walking in circles all day. :d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so did you find your lost foot or did jonnie take it again. must be a beotch just walking in circles all day. :d

Listen buddy, It'll just make it easier to throw my leg back and fourth while sidehilling, less resistance eh:crap::d:d:d:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you maybe to late, snow is disapearing fast. time is running out quick.

Yes what is with this time always running out, never did understand how time can run out. Must be a stopwatch in the mix there, or maybe a lot of smoke:alol2:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well do you think its worth a trip?Sorry about your foot,i would have helped look for it but i ran out of time.

now just don't step on his toes, they are still out there somewhere. should be lots of snow in the trees, the areas with a southern exposure are getting thin.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mabe u guys did't read my post about 3 weeks ago after the big storm...

after u come out of the trail to the open there is 1-2 feet in spots.... when u get to the top of the valley there is rocks.... 0 snow up top...

thats cutoff to scalp

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mabe u guys did't read my post about 3 weeks ago after the big storm...

after u come out of the trail to the open there is 1-2 feet in spots.... when u get to the top of the valley there is rocks.... 0 snow up top...

thats cutoff to scalp

I totally read your post. Yes getting thin, everyone should go riding at Revy Stoke. I heard Golden has melted all snow down to the rocks too....:d:d:d:d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: march 26 ride out buy medicne lake somewhere

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Safari Guy
Onion is a little low,,,, But there is good sledding in the right spots,,,,,,,, Not sure about Cut off or Scalp,,,,, just know there is more snow in the Panther than last year,,,,,,,, I would think Scalp is good,, but the trail in could be a challenge,,, I finnally have my sled going after Ranger made a mess of my skid suspention and track.
ok lbz and i went out to cutoff then to scalp creek area.... it was ok till we got to the top in the scalp creek area.... 0 snow there.... on the way down and up to it was ok.... i'd say the snow that was up top blew down lower.... tons of rocks and crap at the top...... we will know for next time...

if there was 5 plus feet i wouldn't be worth going to golden tho from what we seen of the area...

put on 55 miles there and back.... got stuck once cause i subed one ski into a drift and kissed the bumper....
How To: Relocate Radiator - Brute Force 750 - MudInMyBlood Forums

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
If I didnt have to work this weekend I would be heading into Mounument Valley south of Onion lake,,,,, I am now working south of Marble mnt and there is a good amount of snow on the powerline/pipeline that heads to Limestone mnt,,,,,,,,

Top Bottom