Spring is here. MUD MUD and more MUD!!!!

mudmama

Reaction score
Just wanted to shout out to fellow mudders.
Boyle, Skeleton lake, Cricket, Chump, Tee Pee, Hope, Amisk, North Buck, and Caslan area are all melting quite nicely.
Went on a long ride last weekend from Skeleton Lake to Caslan. The lakes were still frozen so we cut across the lakes. Made for a quicker ride.
The sand dunes are in full swing and some nice mudding. There was a rally going on last weekend and riders looked like they were having a great time. I am sure that the trails are good and sloppy now. Have to check it out this Easter weekend!!!

Safe riding everyone.
If anyone has any maps it would be great, we always ride with locals and it would be nice to know the trails myself. Email me please!!!!

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site mama!!
You'll have to take some pics if you get out this weekend... we're still under a foot of snow here.... spring is still a long way off... have fun!!

mudmama

Reaction score
Welcome to the site mama!!
You'll have to take some pics if you get out this weekend... we're still under a foot of snow here.... spring is still a long way off... have fun!!

I have been trying to add pics and it is not working. Most of my pics are of the kids and the hubby but we have some sweet pics!!! Loads of family fun.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been trying to add pics and it is not working. Most of my pics are of the kids and the hubby but we have some sweet pics!!! Loads of family fun.

I'm currently rebuilding the "how to post photo's" document I had made.... try resizing your photo's our photo uploader sometimes cannot resize them if they are too large.

Top Bottom