Spray in bed liners

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with something other than linex? I see there are several shops out there now Bullit liner, bullydog liner, tech spray, rhino. I've had ok luck with linex but my last one faded really bad and chipped.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fyi tire cleaner/engine soaker at a good car wash brings it back pretty good... its just oxidization. There is also a chemical you can wipe on one pass at Canadian tire that makes it look like new.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had really good luck with Rhino and Armathane liners, they both held up really well. The Armathane I had colour matched to my truck and the colour didn't fade at all while I owned it. If it starts looking faded chances are that it could be soap residue that has dried on, or as mentioned above oxidization. I had one liner from Raven, it was absolute ****e, it peeled on the tailgate and it was a fight to get them to warranty it. I didn't have any luck with that one at all.

Apparently S hite is a bad word, how about crap
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used armor gaurd on the trailer floor and up the walls.
Also truck box.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Bullet here in Red Deer & going to give them a shot for my running boards and rocker panels.
Really unhappy with Line-X these days & would drive to Leduc or Edmonton to get armaguard or Rhino done before I use Line-X again.

Armagaurd - $1200
Line-X - $1800 + extra prep time "since your truck isn't new"

My father-in laws Rhino liner is 6 or 7 years old and looks way better than my 4 year old Line-X.

Reaction score
...Because I am cheap/poor and prefer to do **** myself when possible.... I did the box of my truck myself with a kit from Canadian Tire..... was about $90. I also did the deck of my trailer for better grip / additional wood treatment.

It took me a few hours, and a few beer on a Saturday afternoon. For what I spent and the age of the truck (2008).. I was not seeking perfection. This link shows the before and after pictures, if the link works. If not let me know and I'll go grab the pictures and upload them here.

https://www.facebook.com/K.B.Armitage/media_set?set=a.10152038391216277.1073741845.584006276&type=3

Top Bottom