Spindrift powersports

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen are you going to handle ABS packs and accessories? Nothing worse then catching your pull cord on something and your air bags are sailing behind you? lol. Things such as cannisters and triggers would be awesome.

Jay

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen are you going to handle ABS packs and accessories? Nothing worse then catching your pull cord on something and your air bags are sailing behind you? lol. Things such as cannisters and triggers would be awesome.

Jay

I will look into gettin some of the ABS stuff, we are dealers for BCA avvy stuff. And will have the BCA stuff in stock for sure.

SKIROULE

Reaction score
What date do you think you will start running guide tours? Would you be able to give me some prices too.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is also another company that could be set-up to do tours here also this winter but they are just finishing off getting all there insurance and tenure stuff organized and in order. It may happen this year but might not get all totally finished off properly to get goin till next season.

Last edited:

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Hey glen I got a question for ya. What boondocker numbers are you running on your m1000.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple pics of the new shop with signs up. Just waitin on the snow and then it'll look even sweeter.

Attachments

• 100_1986.jpg
    100_1986.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 819
  • 100_1987.jpg
    100_1987.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 810

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Wow that looks amazing!! Nice to see you have all that space. Now your able to hold more stock to help guys out even more. I like it. Hope to see it in person this weekend.
Any new snow from the supposed storm?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like it got a good shot of it up top and it's supposed to start snowin again tonight and they are callin for about 10cm in town tomorrow. So it's lookin better.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good glen, and the grass is even greener than here..... Wtf?

Thanks. Yah i really wish couldn't see the grass.. LOL.. But if mother nature does what she's supposed to wont see it after tomorow. Hopin..

Top Bottom