Spindrift powersports

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Glen lots of room now, see you again this winter!...come on snow!:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We look forward to seein you all again this winter. Just to let you know it's snowin in the hills here right now..

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always wanted to go in there last year, but stuck it out....I guess now I can!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is festival of lights tonight in mcbride. There will be a parade down main st with santa claus showin up. Alot of the stores in town will be open late till about 9pm. And lots have specials going on. In our store we are offering 10% off all clothing and accesories out front and a some things are marked down as much as 25% for today.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It is festival of lights tonight in mcbride. There will be a parade down main st with santa claus showin up. Alot of the stores in town will be open late till about 9pm. And lots have specials going on. In our store we are offering 10% off all clothing and accesories out front and a some things are marked down as much as 25% for today.

I'm hoping we will see photos tomorrow :)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled rentals starting at 250.00/day up to 300.00/day depending on model of sled. Lots of avalanche gear available to buy or rent.

Will post some new pics of the showroom and shop tomorow.

We also have used sleds for sale on consignment at the shop aswell.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glens new shop looked great!! lots of room and well stocked, and as always tries to help a fellow out.

bigcobb

Reaction score
Congrates on the new shop, Glen has always gone the extra mile to make sure guys have a good weekend, now you can look as professional as your service.:)d:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrates on the new shop, Glen has always gone the extra mile to make sure guys have a good weekend, now you can look as professional as your service.:)d:

Glens new shop looked great!! lots of room and well stocked, and as always tries to help a fellow out.

Thanks guys.. Was great seein you all..

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd get some pics up of our new showroom. We have had a great busy start to the season and have been sellin alot of product, so we have stock arriving daily. We are easily able to ship clothing and accesories or parts and performance goodies to almost anywhere, so give us a call and we will gladly help you out.

Attachments

• 100_1995.jpg
    100_1995.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 819
  • 100_1996.jpg
    100_1996.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 827
  • 100_1997.jpg
    100_1997.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 812
  • 100_1998.jpg
    100_1998.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 820

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd get some pics up of our new showroom. We have had a great busy start to the season and have been sellin alot of product, so we have stock arriving daily. We are easily able to ship clothing and accesories or parts and performance goodies to almost anywhere, so give us a call and we will gladly help you out.
If anybody is looking for a good used sled that red 2003 skidoo on glens showroom floor was mint!! I believe it had 70km on it.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats glen, shop looks awsome,i snow checked shelly a sled like that red one but sold it on her[she was pissed] and then bought the pre season summit 800 rev 144 made it all better.Congrats again i got to get down there and check out your riding area.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we have all of our rental sleds back at the shop next week will take pics and post. We have '09s to '11, some cats and some doo's. Almost all our rental sleds are out this weekend. Nice to see again this season.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all those that are interested you can follow us on facebook now, and also able to add the shop to your freinds list. We will continue to post updates on here all the time, but we will also be posting updates on facebook aswell.

Link to us: Login | Facebook

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have our next shipment of RK TEk secondary clutch kit's in stock next week.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of VP C111 race fuel in stock. Rather than packin it with yah just stop in with your can and pick it up. Price this season are 15.00/gallon

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen, my hubby talked to you today on the phone wondering if you had an M-Cat hood, and I guess you both struck up quite a convo over the phone talking Cat!!! lol He definitely will keep you in mind when he goes to order parts and stuff....it's so hard nowdays to find good customer service and it was great to actually talk to someone that wasn't in a rush to get off the phone. Thanks again!!:perfect10::perfect10::perfect10:

Top Bottom