Spindrift powersports

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:news: We have red, blue quick straps on sale until Monday jan 24th. They are only 15.00 each. We got a great deal on a quanity buy so we are passing the savings on. Can stop in at the shop and pick up or if you aren't going to be in town this weekend just give the shop a call and we can also ship them to you if desired. :snow::snow::Happy6::Happy6:

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
***Another Shout Out To Glen***
Spindrift comes though again...

Friday CJ and I stopped in to say hi to glen on the way to ride Belle.
Told him I wasn't gonna be spending any money this weekend.
Sled ran great in Edmonton a week ago and yet we hit the mountain and it won't hit 7000 rpm. We pack up and go to see Glen.
He checks a few other things to eliminate the obvious and then tears the clutch off - yep, it's a bit worn and may be the problem. He sets it up best he can to make the weekend - and it did - and we had a great time.

Thanks again to Glen and his family who made this possible.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 851
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 853

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
***Another Shout Out To Glen***
Spindrift comes though again...

Friday CJ and I stopped in to say hi to glen on the way to ride Belle.
Told him I wasn't gonna be spending any money this weekend.
Sled ran great in Edmonton a week ago and yet we hit the mountain and it won't hit 7000 rpm. We pack up and go to see Glen.
He checks a few other things to eliminate the obvious and then tears the clutch off - yep, it's a bit worn and may be the problem. He sets it up best he can to make the weekend - and it did - and we had a great time.

Thanks again to Glen and his family who made this possible.

Cheers

I agree 100%, these guys are great! We were able to sled on Sunday because they do great work and fast too! Thanks again for fixing my clutch too, SPINDRIFT POWERSPORTS, you guys ROCK!!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone lookin to do mild mods to there sled from exhaust or clutching to big bore's and turbo's we can definitely help you out with that. Have done a few big bores this season already and turbo work aswell. We have several years experience with mod sleds so we are glad to help people out with install's or repairs or tuning and also glad to answer any questions that you might have. Just give me a call if you have any questions.

sduhn

Reaction score
Good morning.....coming to Mcbride for Feb 19-21. I know you folks sell day passes, but do you also have area maps of the sledding areas. We are not familiar with the area so I'm looking for a map of the Belle area. We were there this time last year on Lucille and didn't have any luck finding a good area to sled in, was pretty much tracked out. mind you we stayed fairly close to the cabin. We've only been sledding for a couple of years and would like to stay in an avy free zone(so to speek) but are looking for the deep stuff to play in......any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.:)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good morning.....coming to Mcbride for Feb 19-21. I know you folks sell day passes, but do you also have area maps of the sledding areas. We are not familiar with the area so I'm looking for a map of the Belle area. We were there this time last year on Lucille and didn't have any luck finding a good area to sled in, was pretty much tracked out. mind you we stayed fairly close to the cabin. We've only been sledding for a couple of years and would like to stay in an avy free zone(so to speek) but are looking for the deep stuff to play in......any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanx in advance.:)

We currently dont have any maps but there are some in the works. With that being said stop by the shop and we can give you some pointers on some good area's to ride.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was great to be able to help alot of people out this weekend once again due to the LARGE selection of parts that we have in stock for multiple brands of sleds. Worked till between 9 and 10pm the last couple nights to get guys up and running properly. We love to help people out and treat them honestly and fairly. Reports of huge amounts of pow up top the last few days. Gotta love it!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got another new shipment of jaws can's in. Stop in and pick on up or we can ship them anywhere to you.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet. I actually have a new bottle on it's way as the last one is empty.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help with tools and parts to fix my trailer last weekend. All good, made it back with no issues.

Storman22

Reaction score
Hello Glen, just wanted to pass along a huge thank-you for all of your help this week...your hospitality and willingness to help us out with anything and everything imaginable truly went above and beyond. Having a shop like yours in McBride certainly makes choosing the McBride area as a snowmobiling destination that much more enjoyable, knowing that if there are any problems, you have a shop that will do all they can to get you up and sledding as soon as possible.

Thanks again for the help.

Norm Grodecki
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Attachments

• Spindrift.jpg
    Spindrift.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 410

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Glen, just wanted to pass along a huge thank-you for all of your help this week...your hospitality and willingness to help us out with anything and everything imaginable truly went above and beyond. Having a shop like yours in McBride certainly makes choosing the McBride area as a snowmobiling destination that much more enjoyable, knowing that if there are any problems, you have a shop that will do all they can to get you up and sledding as soon as possible.

Thanks again for the help.

Norm Grodecki
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

I was glad to be able to keep you guys mostly running.. I cant beleive the luck you guys had, i've never seen a group of guys have that much bad luck in that short of amount of time.. Look forward to seein you guys next time and hopefully you guys have alot better luck next time.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had another night workin till the wee hours 1:30am last night fixin sleds for guys and also installing a big bore on a cat for a guy.. It always makes me happy when we get everyone up and running again for the next day.

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Had another night workin till the wee hours 1:30am last night fixin sleds for guys and also installing a big bore on a cat for a guy.. It always makes me happy when we get everyone up and running again for the next day.

Glen is always willing to help a guy out!!! I am not even in McBride but i still am getting help over the phone. Makes working on your own sled alot easier when you know that there is alawys someone around that is willing to open up his knowledge and share it. Thanks

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen is always willing to help a guy out!!! I am not even in McBride but i still am getting help over the phone. Makes working on your own sled alot easier when you know that there is alawys someone around that is willing to open up his knowledge and share it. Thanks

A fine young fellow that Glenn guy is!!!:d:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hundred posts in this thread!
Gonna go visit Glenn real soon!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom