Spindrift powersports

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen, my hubby talked to you today on the phone wondering if you had an M-Cat hood, and I guess you both struck up quite a convo over the phone talking Cat!!! lol He definitely will keep you in mind when he goes to order parts and stuff....it's so hard nowdays to find good customer service and it was great to actually talk to someone that wasn't in a rush to get off the phone. Thanks again!!:perfect10::perfect10::perfect10:

Thanks. Was great chattin with him aswell.

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Hey Glen just wondering if you are able to re-charge BCA air bags. Id like to test mine but only if i can get it filled up again.

Thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen just wondering if you are able to re-charge BCA air bags. Id like to test mine but only if i can get it filled up again.

Thanks

I'm just waitin on a couple peices and then i will be able to. But they can be filled anywhere that can fill paintball cylinders, scube tanks or breathing aparatises. Because they need to be filled with compressed air to 2700psi if i remeber right.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys i've had multiple reports of over 3ft of fresh pow and it's still snowin hard and it's supposed to be sunny on sunday so i am plannin on headin up the hill on sunday and will post some pics of the great amounts of fresh.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone that we have a full selection and stock of BACK COUNTRY ACCESS avalanche gear. WE have the BCA float 30 packs in stock 699.95, Tracker 2 beacons, shovels with saws in the handle, shovels with probes in the handle, plain shovels, regular probes as well as carbon fibre probes.

tmurphy

Reaction score
This is what happens when Glen gets a sled working right for a guy who can't, and the guy decides to test it out in the ditch. What a silly place for a culvert. Good times!!

Attachments

• IMGP5510.jpg
    IMGP5510.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 360
  • IMGP5511.jpg
    IMGP5511.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 358

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when Glen gets a sled working right for a guy who can't, and the guy decides to test it out in the ditch. What a silly place for a culvert. Good times!!

Thats one of those times when you're aloud to use that F.... Hopefully the driver was'nt hurt.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He wasn't hurt thank goodness. I had mentioned to him that he should go and test it up lucielle trail before he went out and tried it in the ditch. We didn't even know he had gone to test it in the ditch until he walked back into the shop all covered in snow and told us.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He wasn't hurt thank goodness. I had mentioned to him that he should go and test it up lucielle trail before he went out and tried it in the ditch. We didn't even know he had gone to test it in the ditch until he walked back into the shop all covered in snow and told us.

should have told him it was illegal to ride in the ditch, might have saved him some $$$.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should have told him it was illegal to ride in the ditch, might have saved him some $$$.

He asked if there was anywhere down here to test and i said there wasn't thats why i told him to go to lucielle.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have red, blue quick straps on sale until Monday jan 24th. They are only 15.00 each. got a great deal on a quanity buy so we are passing the savings on. Can stop in at the shop and pick up or if you aren't going to be in town this weekend just give the shop a call and we can also ship them to you if desired.

Top Bottom