Spin Drift Motorsports

powrider

Reaction score
We where on our way to horsey creek, and finally had gotten there at about 10 10:30 it looked like it was going to be a good day clear and warm, so we unloaded and i notice my suspensions saged like i mean track hitting the rear of the tunnel saged, we thought that it was froze up and that the heat heat exchanger will heat it enough to unfreeze it. So we proceeded up the trail at about km 5 my snow flap had gotten ripped off, and i had no noticed that my jerry can was gone too, so we look at the suspension again and still sagged to the point of no more, so we deciced to leave my sled and i would double up for the day we proceeded and got to the water fall my step dad ended up breaking trail up it along with a few more guys, it ened up being a great day but still my sled had not came up, so we go to McBride and go to Spin Drift what an awesome guy Glen is we went there and asked if he had a zx shock laying around so he went and looked never found nothing so him and a couple of his buddies start thinking of people that would have a zx shock lying around turns out his buddie was building a mod out of a zx so he made a phone call his buddie ened up being on the mountain still so he would call us back when he got a hold of him, 7 o clock comes and we get a phone call he says that his buddy does have a shock but doesnt know if hes willing to sell it, we get there in the morning and the shocks not there we were like uh oh this isnt good, we get in the truck to see if it was dropped off at the other shop, as soon as we get in the truck the guy pulled up with it, we ran in checked it out and went out side to unload the sled. It started and all the sudden died so we are angry and unload it by hand hoping itll start later, we ask to use the sled dolly and he was perfectly fine with it. we get it in the shop. And Glen offers us coffee. we get the shock replaced in like 10 minites, but the sled wont start so we ended up taking it apart and what not, Glen let us borrow his tools and his time to help us get it going ended up being very flooded. Glen at Spin drift is an awesome guy and is willing to help out any sled folk who really arent looking for a spoiled sled trip. Thanks for the time.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was glad that i was able to help you out. We will absolutely try our best and do most anything to get a guy running as i know lots of you guys travel 5+hrs to come sleddin and it sucks if you have to cut your trip short due to a break down.. I was just happy to see that you guys were able to keep riding.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just got our new website up and running. it is still being set-up but coming along great..

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
viewer 189...wooot...hehe

looks like the sites coming along nicely Glen...cool stuff

nice when it done :)

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the crew at spin drift is awesome I lost my gas cap last trip (yaya it was dark I forgot its my bad) I went to the shop they were just leaving but stopped and opened the shop back up to try and help me out they didn't have the right cap to sell me off the shelf so glenn took the one off of a sled in the shop and sold it to me I was very impressed and will be a returning customer for sure.
Thanks guys
Matt

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
284.......damn that is a nice pic!
Looks good Glen!
catmando!

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the crew at spin drift is awesome I lost my gas cap last trip (yaya it was dark I forgot its my bad) I went to the shop they were just leaving but stopped and opened the shop back up to try and help me out they didn't have the right cap to sell me off the shelf so glenn took the one off of a sled in the shop and sold it to me I was very impressed and will be a returning customer for sure.
Thanks guys
Matt

So thats where my cap went....lol.....JK

Glen and the crew at SD are a class act! If only the rest of the world ran like they do at SpinDrift we wouldnt be in a recession.
Its so great to read these positive remarks when all around us is doom and gloom....Keep up the good work...Cheers!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
# 311.... Looks Great folks ! :)... And a After Hrs number !...Ride On ! :beer:

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another vote of approval from my group....the amazing part is that most people dont complinent good service like they do bad....usually one bad incident with 1 business puts out 3 or 4 pages on forums and the like....very few people compliment good service....i think glenn has definatly gone above and beyond what is expected from a business....keep up the good work:)

Top Bottom