speedwerx turbo pipe

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has any body used the new turbo pipe from speedwerx for the m8 with boondocker turbo.is the much re mapping or tuning to do after it is installed.also is there a noticable increase in power:d

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has any body used the new turbo pipe from speedwerx for the m8 with boondocker turbo.is the much re mapping or tuning to do after it is installed.also is there a noticable increase in power:d

don't think that there r too many out there yet.last season i do believe that they were still in the trial and error stage,had some cracking issues.i had planned on ordering 1 but when i talked to speedwerx shipping wouldn't begin until dec or later.recently ordered boondockers new turbo pipe.ceramic coated,two piece with double slip joint no welding involved.15 hp gain,more track speed do 2 higher rpm (8200) also easy access to spark plugs without unbolting at the turbo flange just spring removal.pics on their web site under new "products" "buy online" then "turbo accessories"
y pipe not included :beer:

megatron customs

Reaction score
Give jarred a call at absloulute power and performance 780-460-9101 he has done a couple m8 turbos with pipes

Top Bottom