Speaking of Garbage……

Taylzee

Reaction score
This is one of my biggest Peeves (people with their heads up their poop chutes).

No matter how much we tell them and show them...they are who they are. The only difference between ignorance and stupidity is that ignorance is curable, stupidity is forever!

taxman

Reaction score
Ignorance is in abundance. People saying BAN SLEDDING and DUMBASSES dumping trash and bottles. I was up in Revy a week ago and saw a couple kids17-22 one on sled and the other was a snowboarder in the cabin throwing trash on the floor. Well there was 5 other people in the Cabin and i waited about 5 seconds before i said something. I embarassed the hell out of these children, pointing out possible parentage problems etc in front of all there. They picked up their trash and put it in the right place. So it is not just sledders. And the thought of Ban Sledding, is even stupider. Do these people not realize if sledding was banned in McBride that the town would dry up and die? Valemont would love it. Sledders spend so much money in McBride and TAXES. I spend well over a thousand per year there now multiply that by all the sleds you see there.
When you see a dumbass doing dumbass things point it out to them. Unfortunatly some people just dont learn.

Top Bottom