South Fork

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us want to go for a ride and we are curious as to how much snow and how wet the trails are at South Fork.
Has anyone been in that area?

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dad was down at our campground the other day and said some spots were about 2 feet deep and places in the shade were waist deep. our campground is 752 West RV/Atv Park west on highway 752 just a little past the south fork area. if you are going to ride the pipeline you might be all right. was out for a sunday drive the other weekend at struble lake and there was tons of snow along the roads. hope this helps any.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dad was down at our campground the other day and said some spots were about 2 feet deep and places in the shade were waist deep. our campground is 752 West RV/Atv Park west on highway 752 just a little past the south fork area. if you are going to ride the pipeline you might be all right. was out for a sunday drive the other weekend at struble lake and there was tons of snow along the roads. hope this helps any.

Yes, we just want to get out for a ride, roast some dogs and have a few laughs.
Weather is supposed to be warm. Should be a nice day,

crmxgirl

Reaction score
I was at southfork riding on friday afternoon. There is still quite a bit of snow...2 feet, But the big powerline on the way in is rideable. We hit a trail that branches off the powerline that was packed down and melting and it was also rideable. You can go, just be ready for the snow. There are a bunch of people riding the area already so I'm sure its only a matter of time before all the trails are good.

Top Bottom