So will Lesnar meet his match?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh well if lesnar wants to win by wrestling around then send him back to the world wrestling groups he wrestles and uses his weight he has no submissions other than using his weight to choke you out by laying on you. Now GSP and Penn, couture, all those guys have some serious style and moves from on the ground Brock doesnt he yes has amazing cardio but he has no stand up skills or actual submission skills just a ton of freakish weight and cardio. the real champ should be able to do it all wrestle, PUNCH, and do submissions not just wait till the other is gassed then pounce and pin with your weight
well, he DID submitt carwin with an arm in side choke!!!!!!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cain will win in the first round lesnar does not like to get hit. I dont even think lesnar is that skillfull he is just massive.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cain will win in the first round lesnar does not like to get hit. I dont even think lesnar is that skillfull he is just massive.

Did you miss the carwin fight? It was carwins first fight ever that went out of the 1st round, lesnar was the first one to take everything carwin could possibly dish out and still be fine. He can take a hit. As far as i'm concerned, his fight against carwin shows that he is even more dangerous, because he can take a beating and just weather a storm if things go bad. But I really think the only reason he got in that bad position was being out of it for so long.

It was said he wasn't even 100% fighting before, and I don't believe he was 100% fighting carwin either, especially after just coming back.

Cain is in for a world of hurt, I guarantee it. As far as i'm concerned, carwin is more of a challenger then cain.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you miss the carwin fight? It was carwins first fight ever that went out of the 1st round, lesnar was the first one to take everything carwin could possibly dish out and still be fine. He can take a hit. As far as i'm concerned, his fight against carwin shows that he is even more dangerous, because he can take a beating and just weather a storm if things go bad. But I really think the only reason he got in that bad position was being out of it for so long.

It was said he wasn't even 100% fighting before, and I don't believe he was 100% fighting carwin either, especially after just coming back.

Cain is in for a world of hurt, I guarantee it. As far as i'm concerned, carwin is more of a challenger then cain.

Yeah i watched the fight so the end of the round didnt save lesnar then?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i watched the fight so the end of the round didnt save lesnar then?

No how did it? They were both up and nothing happened for the last minute or so. Nobody was saved by the bell.....

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just glad we're not watching Tim - the boring maneiac Silvia.

I take Lesnar in the 3rd.

Lightweights are fast and lots of times seems like they're unpredictable. I used to hate on them but really I'd say better than half the time the lighter guys put on the better show.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Cain Valasquez....I predicted an easy win for Lesner and was I ever wrong...total domination by cain.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Schooled is all I can say. Lots of crow eaten tonight. This makes it interesting now. Rematch ?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol i told you:d

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d bahahahaahaha told ya just needed someone to actually hit him and that was it that gash looked real pretty at the end i gotta say he got his @$$ beat down also ya we seen that cain can wrestle just as well as brock can! the diego sanchez fight was a good one to but that one of jake shields went the wrong way

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d bahahahaahaha told ya just needed someone to actually hit him and that was it that gash looked real pretty at the end i gotta say he got his @$$ beat down also ya we seen that cain can wrestle just as well as brock can! the diego sanchez fight was a good one to but that one of jake shields went the wrong way

I couldn't agree more about Jake he looked horrible the fight was a coin toss. There is no way he is ready for gsp

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YouTube - Cain Velasquez vs Brock LesnarI can't believe I found this on youtube,,

It won't be on there for long.

Bwahahahaha the big cheeze ball i got 1 word for you.... OWNED

He should be thankin the Ref for stoping it before he looked like ground beef. And dont give me the " he would have come back in round 2" He could grab cain couldnt hit him, couldnt even use the cage to get away.... This should be call "Brock gets Schooled"

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't think Lesnar would get owned like that. Cain is a good fighter though. Didn't Lesnar fight not that long ago against Carwin? Seems like the fight to me was too close to take. He did get a pummeling during that fight as well. Plus that whole health thing he had.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a hundred that says Cane tko's Lesnar.

He is as good or better a wrestler than Brock. He has a Purple belt BJJ and DOES hit as hard as Carwin.
The fight should be all in the stand-up area. Brock will only have a 25-30 lb or so advantage over him so I believe Brocks plan will be A la Randy Couture. Pin him to the fence and use that weight to wear him down, then look to take him down. Cane will dirty box to create space and then put him away with bunches of punches

thats my .02

JUST AS I PREDICTED

BTW 1" of snow on the truck in Boyle this morning

Top Bottom