So what are these guys doing?

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vancouver Police looking for individuals who took video of Pacific Centre | Globalnews.ca

For those who don't/won't/can't read the story....a few fellas of "classical middle-eastern genetics" are seen "casing" the entrances of Pacific Centre in Vancouver and taking pictures....the cops want to talk to them but state "they've done nothing wrong and the public is not at risk".

OK...so what are they doing. Obviously the first thing that pops to mind is they are planning an ISIS-style public attack. My belief is that these guys *know* that's what people will think and are looking to get caught so they can make a big stink about it and call everyone a racist.....and use the Bill of Rights to sue somebody for money of course.

Thoughts?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO they are up to no good but I have to wonder why they are not discreet about it. Obviously they know they are being filmed by all the CC monitors around the place. Maybe they want us to know they are planning something but not at this location…….. in other words diversion?

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting stuff . we went to watch the oilers play tampa bay last week . oilers lost but what happened after the game scared the crap out of us . had a room on the 7th floor in the hotel across from rexall . so after the game we are having a few beverages watching the goings on outside the arena and all of a sudden there are 7 cop cars surrounding a car in the parking lot .along with a few unmarked police vehicles. so they had 2 women with their face and head covered with arabic style head gear handcuffed in front of said vehicle. and they kept looking at something in the rear trunk of the car . finally hauled the car away on a bed truck . and police were there until the early hours in the morning. not sure about going to another game for a whlie .

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they just had a few too many pops at the game and were scheering for the wrong team :p:p:p

interesting stuff . we went to watch the oilers play tampa bay last week . oilers lost but what happened after the game scared the crap out of us . had a room on the 7th floor in the hotel across from rexall . so after the game we are having a few beverages watching the goings on outside the arena and all of a sudden there are 7 cop cars surrounding a car in the parking lot .along with a few unmarked police vehicles. so they had 2 women with their face and head covered with arabic style head gear handcuffed in front of said vehicle. and they kept looking at something in the rear trunk of the car . finally hauled the car away on a bed truck . and police were there until the early hours in the morning. not sure about going to another game for a whlie .

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vancouver Police looking for individuals who took video of Pacific Centre | Globalnews.ca

For those who don't/won't/can't read the story....a few fellas of "classical middle-eastern genetics" are seen "casing" the entrances of Pacific Centre in Vancouver and taking pictures....the cops want to talk to them but state "they've done nothing wrong and the public is not at risk".

OK...so what are they doing. Obviously the first thing that pops to mind is they are planning an ISIS-style public attack. My belief is that these guys *know* that's what people will think and are looking to get caught so they can make a big stink about it and call everyone a racist.....and use the Bill of Rights to sue somebody for money of course.

Thoughts?

The muslims know they can do whatever they want and if questioned they scream racism and islamophobia. If the cops were to question them they'd get all indignant and the cops would back off for fear of media involvement and outrage. Police everywhere are under scrutiny when it comes to dealing with anyone of colour and politicians are tripping over themselves to import as many Muslims as they can and criticize anyone who questions this policy. Look at what happened in Germany on New Year's. Dozens of women assaulted and the POLICE were the ones who tried to cover it up, no doubt under instruction from their political masters.
Political correctness is gonna kill more people until we the people force politicians to start treating radical Muslims as the threat to society that they are. And "moderate" Muslims need to force the radicals into the open so they can be eliminated, because if they don't, sooner or later the rest of us by default are going to have to treat all of them as terrorists to defend ourselves.
And rightly so!!

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As stated on the same page as this headline,the situation has already been sorted out.
A 14 year old(visually impaired) his dad,and uncle in Vancouver for medical treatment for the
boy..........Taking pictures for the boy to remember the trip to Canada.
The Sky is falling,the sky is falling, comes to mind..................

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As stated on the same page as this headline,the situation has already been sorted out.
A 14 year old(visually impaired) his dad,and uncle in Vancouver for medical treatment for the

Im glad to hear it's all sorted out. BOOOOM!!!☠
not sure about the rest of you, but when I'm on any trips I don't take pictures of doorways? But then again I'm from Canada and I've seen doorways many times so it nothing new I guess.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny you should say that because a few years ago we brought two Peruvians farmers to Atlanta to attend a trade show with us. They had never been on a plane before let alone come to N.America. Anyway, we were at the Hilton in Atlanta and they have several elevators that are all glass and exposed to the entire court area and lobby. We kept losing these two guys as they kept going up and down the elevators as they had never seen one before. For me is was funny but for them it was fascinating to the point they asked if I could buy them a disposable camera and takes pics of them in the elevator. They claimed they went up and down over 60 times.

Im glad to hear it's all sorted out. BOOOOM!!!☠
not sure about the rest of you, but when I'm on any trips I don't take pictures of doorways? But then again I'm from Canada and I've seen doorways many times so it nothing new I guess.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

its still a Muslim plot. WTF good are pictures to a visually impaired kid? Probably lost his eyes when his suicide sunglasses prematurely detonated.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Taking pictures for visually impaired boy! Really?? That's like buying gloves for your kid with no arms! Give a kid a picture that can't see.. And you guys believe that...We as Canada are doomed!

Top Bottom