so long alberta

scrapmaster

Reaction score
well just felt the need to do some bragging:d got laid off last week(not good) so seein as i have 3wks payout(good)im headin back to smithers bc for 3wks of riding an time with the family(very good) havnt seen much for pics of the area so il be sure to post them as i get them:beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well just felt the need to do some bragging:d got laid off last week(not good) so seein as i have 3wks payout(good)im headin back to smithers bc for 3wks of riding an time with the family(very good) havnt seen much for pics of the area so il be sure to post them as i get them:beer:

Spend the 3 wks pay wisely, I still know of buddies who got the axe and havent worked for 3 months due to no work in their field and their lack of wanting to try something else.... Enjoy smithers.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
Spend the 3 wks pay wisely, I still know of buddies who got the axe and havent worked for 3 months due to know work in their field and their lack of wanting to try something else.... Enjoy smithers.

thxs for the advice pretty sure its gunna be a while before i find any work in edson... but can live cheaper back home until school starts lol least thats how im justifyin it in my mind

Top Bottom