So how are they everybody

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to find out the general opinion of the new PRO RMK? After a season of riding? Not looking for a bash of the sled from other riders.... just a short answer
Thanks

Last edited:

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try one out if you haven't already. my wife stole my 11 155, now i have a 12 163. I think most people seem to like them. I haven't had anything come through the shop yet that wasn't self inflicted.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year my buddies on their stock Pro 155" could easily out climb my 08 Dragon 163" with the full SLP set up. My Dragon is now for sale!!!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a word "awesome". Everyone who tries mine loves it, no matter what brand they ride.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike how's things? Looking forward to a great season of deep snow. I found a 2011 RMK 155" for a great deal last spring, so I'll be riding the new chassis this year, can't wait

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike how's things? Looking forward to a great season of deep snow. I found a 2011 RMK 155" for a great deal last spring, so I'll be riding the new chassis this year, can't wait

Going good! Oh your going to love it! Big difference from the Dragon. All in a good way. Congratulations on the new ride. As soon as we get the first dump we'll have to head out. Hopefully sooner this year than last.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going good! Oh your going to love it! Big difference from the Dragon. All in a good way. Congratulations on the new ride. As soon as we get the first dump we'll have to head out. Hopefully sooner this year than last.
Whats the biggest thing that you notice from the dragon to the PRO RMK? I ride a dragon now and plan to ride it for a few more seasons.. A few guys in our group got new PRO's so I'll have to give one a try..

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I did ride one for the day out at revy and I agree with everyone... It is a great sled and wanted to hear if there was any problems and seems to be nothing to speak of. Will try the new artic Cat chassis this year and make the decission from there but have always rode Polaris since early 80's (lots of changes since the late 70's TX440) if you know of that one... that was the first poo I had. Im sure this post will answer questions for others as well

Thanks again
Rich

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I did ride one for the day out at revy and I agree with everyone... It is a great sled and wanted to hear if there was any problems and seems to be nothing to speak of. Will try the new artic Cat chassis this year and make the decission from there but have always rode Polaris since early 80's (lots of changes since the late 70's TX440) if you know of that one... that was the first poo I had. Im sure this post will answer questions for others as well

Thanks again
Rich

Hey Rich I've got a new pro rmk for this season so we'll see how it goes! The deal was just too hard to pass up!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy!!!! you lucky dog.. I know you will love it. Cant wait to ride with you again and the time is coming closer... and remember we dont put them away until may

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the biggest thing that you notice from the dragon to the PRO RMK? I ride a dragon now and plan to ride it for a few more seasons.. A few guys in our group got new PRO's so I'll have to give one a try..
I only got a limited amount of time on the new chassis last year but did notice it gets up on top of the snow and stays there, without trenching. The other thing was that I didn't bash my knees into the cowling (dashboard?) like on my Dragon. My knees slipped off to the side, which was both good and bad, good because I didn't bash my knees, bad because I slipped off to the side.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The biggest thing overall is maneuverability. My Pro 163 is easier to handle and point where I want to than my 09 155. And the Pro side hills like a billy goat.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a nice chassis that's for sure. I jumped on mikes and was surprised how comfortable i felt on it right away. I love my t nytro power but man that's a fun sled. Leaning toward getting one as a backup in a couple years as the price drops.

Probably shouldn't even try a turbo one. Sounds like it could be a costly test ride!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a nice chassis that's for sure. I jumped on mikes and was surprised how comfortable i felt on it right away. I love my t nytro power but man that's a fun sled. Leaning toward getting one as a backup in a couple years as the price drops.

Probably shouldn't even try a turbo one. Sounds like it could be a costly test ride!

I'm going to turbo mine just to toy with your mind. :d

drag_it

Reaction score
the pro is a great sled my dad and my brother got one each last year and i bought a dragon this year i am selling the dragon and i bought a assualt and making some changes the sleds are great my brother is a machanic for polaris and said none came in with major issues i also know 4 guys that are getting rid of there newere cats and had bought new 2012 pros they are awsome

Reaction score
I purchased one last year because after i totalled my 700 dragon but it is a big step up and i like it alot better. some people may not prefer it but i love it. lots of power to get you where you want to go, havent had any problems yet.

Top Bottom