Snowmobiling around Tumbler Ridge and Pine Pass area group.

NorthernWb

Reaction score
Looking for people interested in being contacted to go snowmobiling in the Tumbler Ridge and Pine Pass Areas. To leave a post if anyone wants to be contacted they can leave a text.

skylinegtr

Reaction score
Looking for people interested in being contacted to go snowmobiling in the Tumbler Ridge and Pine Pass Areas. To leave a post if anyone wants to be contacted they can leave a text.

Always lookin to go, I've never been yet. When were you thinking? :drink4::drink4::drink4::bluesbros::headbanger:

WhiteDragon

Reaction score
Drove through Pine pass last Saturday, lots of snow there. I saw a few people out riding. I did not unload as I was going south, but I did do some riding in Prince George. Reasonable conditions in Prince George, and anywhere north of there.
Down in Vancouver for the week-no snow at all there. (D**m) I get to go back next week, so I guess I can put up with it.

NorthernWb

Reaction score
I have heard the conditions are still so so everywhere. People I know have came back from both areas and said that they were careful and had a great day. A couple of there friends did damage to there machines on rocks though. "Still needs more snow", was there comments.
Is anyone interested in going out tomorrow Friday, Dec 31, 2010 or/and Sunday, Jan 2, 2011 and/or Monday, Jan 3, 2011? Thinking of Tumbler, the Pass. Any weekends.

Call or text. 250-784-6640 Trent

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading out this weekend. not looking to forward to the amount of snow. tr still hasnt got much! just talked to a guy who lives there yesterday. im starting to get pissed off...lol. found some stupid snow way up north (pink mtn). heres a vid of the snow there:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sZhRby-o20[/media]

will post up info after the weekend...

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
moberly might be a little shy on snow was just ditch banging with the quad out side of chetywnd and picking the sled trails and the snow is only about a foot deep and pretty east going on the quad not much base yet.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure but the drive north is promising. the whole way up i was ditch bangin in my head...lol.
was way up the Fontas on tuesday as well. a chit ton of snow up there too!

NorthernWb

Reaction score
Went in to Silversands. There are allot of willows but once back about 20 to 30 kms there are some meadows to find. Great time.

Top Bottom