Snowmobile Baby Clothes

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The available ones suck..... So going to make some of my own. Just did these quick.

Hes coming any day now, my wife is super tired of being pregnant haha.

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Untitled 3.jpg
    Untitled 3.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 159

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
there is a company called sleddics apparel that makes childrens sized snowmobile type clothing, have you checked them out?

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a company called sleddics apparel that makes childrens sized snowmobile type clothing, have you checked them out?

Nope, thanks, ill check them out.

As per any company, a very important thing to do is make sure you pop up when googled. I searched snowmobile baby clothes and only one that popped up was cafepress where i looked at theirs but made those shirts on their site.

Edit:

just tried sled dicks site and nothing comes up, nothing comes up when i search for it either.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not alot out there I found. xxxmodrods had a couple but it looks like their site paired down a bit on the little people clothes.

my little feller is almost 9 months and a porky 24 lbs. I said I would never be one of those parents that spent a pile of money on clothes they would outgrow. I guess I lied to myself. Sitting in his closet is a Sz 4 Klim Impulse Parka. :) Enjoy the little one..everyone says they grow up fast, but when it's your own it seems extra fast.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not alot out there I found. xxxmodrods had a couple but it looks like their site paired down a bit on the little people clothes.

my little feller is almost 9 months and a porky 24 lbs. I said I would never be one of those parents that spent a pile of money on clothes they would outgrow. I guess I lied to myself. Sitting in his closet is a Sz 4 Klim Impulse Parka. :) Enjoy the little one..everyone says they grow up fast, but when it's your own it seems extra fast.

My wife bought ours vans shoes for $35, not that big of a deal but they are the 0-3 or whatever.... He may not even fit him if hes big hahaha

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Their kids clothes seem to fit little ones like crap. Big in the neck...(xxxmod that is)...I'd pass.

Sledneck, which site did you make those on? Awesome! I am in the exact same boat!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom