Snowing in Tumbler

JLARSH

Reaction score
Ridin Tumbler this weekend,should be deeeeeeeeeep! Will post pics for sure this time. Going to a sweet spot we found at the end of last year. BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tmurphy

Reaction score
Ridin Tumbler this weekend,should be deeeeeeeeeep! Will post pics for sure this time. Going to a sweet spot we found at the end of last year. BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys make it in?

JLARSH

Reaction score
Did you guys make it in?

Nope too high risk for avys, sounds like we made the right choice. Sounds like there was a fatality due to avy in core lodge area.(Albright ridge?)RIP fellow sledder but at the same time when are people gonna start to listen to the advisorys. Condolences to the familand friends involved

mountainhunter

Reaction score
albright ridge is the range that separates the hook creek drainage and the wolverine . usually accessed from wolverine mine road. just wondering if it was above the lakes ,can be pretty dicey at the best of times . anyone know where the sledder was from ? scares the crap out of me when someone gets in trouble riding in one our favorite riding spots. we spent sunday riding the pipelines south of dawson .lots of snow and no chance for a avy . jlarsh is right about being extra careful in the mnts out south for a while. quite a bit of layering and some crust under that last big dump of snow.

tmurphy

Reaction score
Nope too high risk for avys, sounds like we made the right choice. Sounds like there was a fatality due to avy in core lodge area.(Albright ridge?)RIP fellow sledder but at the same time when are people gonna start to listen to the advisorys. Condolences to the familand friends involved

Good choice. Just heard about the avy today. RIP. I`m pretty sure that Albright Ridge is the area just to the east of Hook Lake. Been in there many times.

Top Bottom