Snowing in Tumbler

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to some guys at work (wolverine mine) that where out babcock on sunday and there is 2 feet on the road but still land mines all over

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasin Kinuso Yesterday and only about 8 inches right at the end of the road!!:(

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out bullmoose today nothing worth talking about at the mine site and at the end of the road I unloaded and found that in the deepest place, all there is is two feet with no base

JLARSH

Reaction score
Went out bullmoose today nothing worth talking about at the mine site and at the end of the road I unloaded and found that in the deepest place, all there is is two feet with no base
Did you go up the windfall road?

dlux

Reaction score
Tumbler ridge has very little snow went today and found 2 feet at the most. In most areas the grass wasn't even covered up!

snobyrd

Reaction score
i was at babcock yesterday, need lots more snow, boulders everywhere, snowing today

goldfinger

Reaction score
Went to Wolverine on weekend. Had to walk up into the cabin which is a first for us. Somebody has managed to leave it full of garbage already. Took out 2 bags with 2 more to go. Buddy on New Pro RMK broke a-arm , shock and steering post on stump. Lots of snow needed for x-mas ride.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was in Bullmoose yesterday with a big group. looked grim at best. until krash and I ventured off from the group. found GREAT snow. 3ft+! still land mines but seriously, we threw caution to the wind when we found the white stuff. no damage was done either!
first ride after complete rebuild. sled was rockin. still not as good as krash's (bastid!) still not the kings of the hill by any means. there was a mean Tapex in the group..haha. krash put a whoopin on another turbo tho.....:d

some pics:

Bullmoose20103.jpg

Bullmoose20105.jpg

Bullmoose20104.jpg

still some trees..lol

Bullmoose20106.jpg

loaded up headin home with no damage!

bullmoose20102.jpg

Bullmoose2010.jpg

best part...it snowed ALL day. a good 2-3 inches up top and nearly 2 inches on the trucks when we got down to the trucks!:d

krash has more pics!!

JLARSH

Reaction score
Honestly ryan your sled would $h!t haul the six right now. I was azz backwards on the understanding on my fuel controller. Hopefully the next time we can do a pull with better results.(for me I hope)lol When u puttin the pipe on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol..im just a razzin ya! pipe will be on this week. see, i have to raz ya now....cuz once that 6 is dialed....

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be done til after x mas. from xmas parties to diners, my weekends are pooched. might pull off another Sunday ride.

FUKAL2R

Reaction score
Any new snow reports for core or red deer or bull? I was up at hasler last weekend and there is 5-6 ft good day of riding.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5-6ft?! really? thats GREAT news. got any pics?
as for TR and RD only got a skiff since the weekend. was talking to one of our service techs who was up the Ojay just yesterday. he said the Pass looks good.....

JLARSH

Reaction score
Rode Core Lodge yesterday with DMORGAN. Trail was groomed about halfway in,then a little pounded to the trail to the back meadows. If we weren't on the trail we were in 3-4 FEET all day! Anyone that says there is no snow isn't looking for it. Looks like a good forecast for the end of this week.:d

JLARSH

Reaction score
Rode core lodge on sat and sunday. Broke trail in to the hill climb hill on sat in 2 feet of fresh. Base is startin to set up. The fresh snow on top was pillowly not sugar. Sunday was cold but found some great areas to play. Remember to chuck your change into the jar in the shack so the trail in gets groomed, it's starting to get pounded. Forecast looks good but friggin cold for the next 10 days.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you ridin this weekend Larsh? effin cold! was heading out to the cabin, it got nailed! but getting ready to move now. might be up for a day rip...Hasler, Wolvy.....? have a diff phone too so call me dont text. lost all my contacts too..SOB!

NorthernWb

Reaction score
Rode core lodge on sat and sunday. Broke trail in to the hill climb hill on sat in 2 feet of fresh. Base is startin to set up. The fresh snow on top was pillowly not sugar. Sunday was cold but found some great areas to play. Remember to chuck your change into the jar in the shack so the trail in gets groomed, it's starting to get pounded. Forecast looks good but friggin cold for the next 10 days.

So great to here!!

Top Bottom