Snowing in Tumbler

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much snow is on the bullmoose mine road. just wondering if there is enough to do some testing on the forestry raod(i think its called the windfall)thinking of comming up tomorow any info would be great.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I know for sure there is no snow in chetwynd what we had melted,there is nothing on my front lawn

watthead

Reaction score
Working in the Sukunka valley right now, there was probably 10" in the back, but I don't think its going to last. Its just too warm.

TumblerSummit

Reaction score
how much snow is on the bullmoose mine road. just wondering if there is enough to do some testing on the forestry road(i think its called the windfall)thinking of comming up tomorow any info would be great.
I was up there riding yesterday. Drove to 14 km and rode to 16.5, just a shakedown ride with a new/used sled. Supposed to snow every day this week.

If you want to go up the Sukunka you definitely need RR18A as the coal trucks will win every time on a one lane road

cobbster

Reaction score
Hey Tumblersummit,how was the shakedown ride?
Just wanted to ask if you have any info on the Core Lodge snow conditions.
Have a few mods to my nytro that i would like to shakedown myself.
Thanks

Demon13

Reaction score
Anybody have any snow upates or pics of corelodge, wolverine or bullmoose? Sleds ready, just need somewhere to go. Any info would be great, pics would be awesome.:beer:

Jerscott69

Reaction score
At core lodge today with 6 of my buddies it was fun, the bowl was fun for the day but the area needs alot more snow, my buddies first day out on his sled bent the hell out of his trail arm only really damage of the day

Top Bottom