Snowandmud ATV Trail requires some assistance.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Can't u load them on the roof of a rzr and haul them into place?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wait!!!How much??? My poor little trailer.

will only be 3 sections on the trailer, 2 are being moved up onto Glens truck deck.... but he's got a tire repair on an inner dually tire to do today so we couldn't do so last night. That's part of tonights "finishing touches"

DragonCFI

Reaction score
If you guys are going out sunday we can help. Just moved to Red Deer in the winter would be nice to get out and see where some of the trails are.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler and a few are out there.. not sure if they are checking in to see the thread.. not sure if they still need some people? so dont know what to tell ya...
they went out friday night or sat morn already to prep and then install on sunday....
that is for the snow and mud jamboree at the campground in two weeks.. the problem is if you want to attend you have to be a registered guest at the camp and staying there.. for insurance reguations... the camp filled up in 6 hrs after the date for the jamboree was released.. unless you can find someone that will share the site with you..there is a thread on that.... you still have to pay the regular rate same as the 1 st guy staying...
excellent poker rally and great night time activities inlcuding 30 min of the best firework show you will see.. its as good as our stampede is.. and im not kiddin (weather prmitting )

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Old Bridge down by Gas Plant

oldbridge.JPG

New Bridge down by Gas Plant

newbridge.JPG

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Gee I missed that pic .....is that when I was rolling around on the new bridge after trying to break my leg?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Kind of like;"help me I'm stuck in rhe mud"?

this time we actually thought he had done some major damage, he got his leg stuck between 2 rungs on the bridge and fell over twisting and bending the leg in un-natural ways.

but the "help I can't get out of the mud" is a close 2nd.

Top Bottom